How close is too close?

19 Dec 2012 11:20 #1 by akilina
Notice the number of vehicles that show up to watch. Don't know how to get a pic to show since not youtube or other that I am familiar with.

How close is too close?

http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... FAlE.email

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2012 11:48 #2 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic How close is too close?
Holy Cow! Beautiful, but a little close for me.

19 Dec 2012 12:33 #3 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic How close is too close?
I like the beginning when the cat doesn't show up on the left side. I would have wanted to stay longer. See if it would have taken a nap.

19 Dec 2012 13:25 #4 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic How close is too close?
I am guessing that the photo safari organizer has a private arrangement with the cat.

19 Dec 2012 13:52 #5 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic How close is too close?
I figured this might be good place to post another vid. In this one a game warden saves the day

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=f9132a37d604%20

19 Dec 2012 15:19 #6 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic How close is too close?
Wow! Those were great.

Have you ever seen Big Cat Diary on Animal Planet? the series is over now, but what great stuff about big cats.

Anyhow, John was in his Range Rover with the top open and the female cheetah jumped up on the hood and then the top. He said she did that to look for game. While he was talking, she peed on his head. Better than Johnny Carson!

Reminded me of that.

Thanks for the smiles.

20 Dec 2012 10:57 #7 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic How close is too close?
Maybe some day when Trekker gets back she will share with you her run in with a young mtn lion. It was a standoff for an hour or so.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds