Humidity

29 Jul 2010 19:21 #1 by LOL
Humidity was created by LOL
Anyone notice this humidity today? I wonder what the reading is? I like it for a change, as long as it is cooler. Heavy rain must have hit here in Bailey today. I had to drive to the airport, and the dark clouds looked awesome over the mountains from DIA.

Also, it looked rather brown in Denver, compared to here. Must be less rain there lately.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jul 2010 19:42 #2 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Humidity
Another gully washer this morning late-ish. My skin is just loving this moisture and the wildflowers are going nuts.

29 Jul 2010 20:34 #3 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Humidity
It has been a really humid summer period.
Just not used to sweating! dang it.

30 Jul 2010 00:36 #4 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Humidity

Becky wrote: It has been a really humid summer period.
Just not used to sweating! dang it.

:lol: :lol: Even on "humid Colorado Mountain days" you have it great. I'm returning today from daily temperature lows of 85-91 and accompanying humidity in the range of 45-60 %. Compared to the day time, this feels cool and comfortable. Now come September, this place will enjoy the same night time lows, but the humidity will be at 100%. Talk about sweat. You look forward to the day time when rising temperature will lead to a drop in humidity to about 40 percent. Living under those conditions keeps me mindful just how wonderful we have it in Colorado. :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :biggrin:

30 Jul 2010 06:45 #5 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Humidity
The humidity here yesterday was 79% according to the scanner.

30 Jul 2010 10:11 #6 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic Humidity
Hmmm - no wonder if feels like Iowa in the fall...

30 Jul 2010 22:52 #7 by Scooby72
Replied by Scooby72 on topic Humidity
I have super dry skin and it is just soaking it up, but I feel like I'm drowning!

02 Aug 2010 13:38 #8 by EddieWess
Replied by EddieWess on topic Humidity

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Even on "humid Colorado Mountain days" you have it great. I'm returning today from daily temperature lows of 85-91 and accompanying humidity in the range of 45-60 %. Compared to the day time, this feels cool and comfortable. Now come September, this place will enjoy the same night time lows, but the humidity will be at 100%. Talk about sweat. You look forward to the day time when rising temperature will lead to a drop in humidity to about 40 percent. Living under those conditions keeps me mindful just how wonderful we have it in Colorado. :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :biggrin:

Just where is it that you are where it is so humid.

I agree, having lived the first 47 yers of my life in the Chicago area, the humidity (of lack of) in Colorado is wonderful.

Eddie

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds