Lunch anyone? May 19th it is! 12:30pm Brooks Place

18 Apr 2013 17:53 #11 by MellowYellow
As far as I know, we're available then, too! It BETTER have quit :snow: by then!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2013 07:32 #12 by pacamom
May 19th is the date! I count 5 people going. Is that it?

Brooks Place?

01 May 2013 12:11 #13 by Photo-fish
Will Brooks be open at their new location by then?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 May 2013 12:28 #14 by ScienceChic
No, they won't. Brooks works for me!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 May 2013 11:21 #15 by MellowYellow

14 May 2013 12:55 #16 by pacamom
Sunday the 19th 12:30pm Brooks Place.

This weekend!

14 May 2013 13:54 #17 by ScienceChic
We've got 9 RSVPd on the Facebook page event so far - come join us! Come anytime, leave anytime, buy lunch or just have a drink and chat - we'd love to see you!

https://www.facebook.com/events/157634501074286/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 May 2013 14:17 #18 by Mtn Gramma
My granddaughter's spring kindergarten play is that afternoon. (Yes, on a Sunday. Go figure.) Anyway, we need to go see her in her acting debut as a worm, complete with speaking part. And she told us last weekend that "Randall doesn't do his part very well but we don't laugh at him ever because he's trying really hard." Bravo to the teacher for instilling that!

Sorry we'll miss you all.

19 May 2013 08:20 #19 by pacamom
Today is the day.

19 May 2013 08:29 #20 by Blazer Bob
I plan on trying to stop by but will probably be too full of breakfast to eat lunch.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds