Lunch anyone? May 19th it is! 12:30pm Brooks Place

09 Apr 2013 21:14 - 04 Jun 2013 21:48 #1 by pacamom
[center:2pegaw6j][marquee:2pegaw6j][important:2pegaw6j]It's time for a lunch get together.[/important:2pegaw6j] [/marquee:2pegaw6j][/center:2pegaw6j]
Place to be decided.

Feel free to post suggestions, but please vote and if you are bringing more than yourself please post how many.

You only get one vote this time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2013 22:00 #2 by ScienceChic
Can't remember the last lunch? Need to lay off the medicinals there paca? :rofllol :jk2:

May 18th and 19th is a jam-packed weekend for the community, including the opening of Staunton State Park and the Mountain Home & Garden Show at Conifer High School (don't forget Spring Fling-It recycling event the first day of the show too). Any other day besides Mother's Day works for me! Would love to see y'all again, it's been way too long!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Apr 2013 10:21 #3 by pacamom
Just make it more difficult for me ok SC? What is wrong with doing two things on the same day?

10 Apr 2013 11:26 #4 by MellowYellow
Ok you guys!!!! We're "in" whatever/whenever 'ya decide!

10 Apr 2013 12:03 #5 by archer
I, maybe we, are in if it is the 18th or 19th....should be back in Colorado by then unless you guys get a lot of early May snow.

10 Apr 2013 12:11 #6 by ScienceChic
It would be so lovely to see you again archer! Sorry, paca, not trying to be difficult! What I neglected to mention is that the 18 is my son's birthday so that means that I have to take my shift at the Home & Garden Show for the Chamber booth sometime on the 19th. I hate to commit to lunch knowing that last year, I had to staff the booth by myself for the entire day because no one else was willing to volunteer and the same could very well happen again. Otherwise the 19th would be great!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Apr 2013 12:16 - 04 Jun 2013 21:48 #7 by pacamom

10 Apr 2013 12:26 #8 by ScienceChic
Yes, yes it does! :biggrin:

I'll get my butt in higher gear and start working on volunteers. I'm hopeful it'll go smoother - I have Platte Canyon Chamber members to pull from this year that I didn't have access to last year! Muhahaha!

10 Apr 2013 18:09 #9 by mountaindollar
When you pick a day if I don't have to work I will go.

18 Apr 2013 15:46 #10 by pacamom
I've revised the poll. Please vote again. You only get one choice this time. Majority wins.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds