Hatch Fly Shop is gone

11 Apr 2013 07:51 - 04 Jun 2013 21:55 #1 by pacamom
Was just in the Pine Country Store the other day and noticed that the fishing store is gone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2013 07:55 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Hatch Fly Shop is gone
Sad to see them go before the season starts. Another victim of internet shoppers?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Apr 2013 08:16 - 04 Jun 2013 21:55 #3 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Hatch Fly Shop is gone
Nothing on their website even showing that the store is closed.

11 Apr 2013 08:24 #4 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Hatch Fly Shop is gone
I didn't know either, I'll ask around and see if they are just temporarily closed.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Apr 2013 08:50 #5 by pacamom
For lease signs usually dont mean temporary, unless they are planning to reopen somewhere else. Which I hope is the case. Thanks SC for checking.

07 May 2013 06:58 #6 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Hatch Fly Shop is gone
Any update?

Are they still around, did they move?

07 May 2013 13:35 #7 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Hatch Fly Shop is gone
No one I asked knew what had happened or where they are now, if still open. Sorry I can't be of more help at the moment. I'll keep my ears open though...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 May 2013 15:18 - 04 Jun 2013 21:56 #8 by pacamom
gone fishin

09 May 2013 11:58 #9 by Beeks
Replied by Beeks on topic Hatch Fly Shop is gone
I asked at the store, the clerk said that the owner resides out of state and just found it too difficult to manage.

09 May 2013 15:43 #10 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Hatch Fly Shop is gone
Wonder what happened to all the inventory? They had lots of flies last time I was in there. They had a fair supply of tying materials too.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds