My friend Kim Remmel is Missing updated 2/24/2014

23 Apr 2013 18:09 - 24 Feb 2014 17:44 #1 by mountaindollar
Please pass this along to anyone you know.

Kim and I have been best friends since 8th grade she was maid of honor at my wedding.

Because of issues that I can answer at another time it was not uncommon for me not to hear from her for months and yes, years I will be happy to answer any questions but want to get this out now!!!

Kim, would not just leave that I can tell you and she has had a very hard life but turned things around and would not have left her animals I know this for a fact.

I am asking that you please for now just get this out to anyone you know!!!

God bless and Thank You!!!

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2013 18:55 - 05 Jun 2013 07:42 #2 by pacamom
I hope someone knows something

23 Apr 2013 19:07 #3 by Cupcake
Ditto; also shared - this must be so hard, not knowing what's happened to her. I hope she gets in touch!

23 Apr 2013 19:24 #4 by mountaindollar
It has been almost a year and l just found out, to say she is from a very messed up family is an under-statement. In talking with her sister they have basically done nothing except let the police do what they do and all I can say is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my friend so much and will talk more with Arvada police to try and get some flyers out in the area.

Yes, that is right the family did not hand out flyers this makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 Apr 2013 18:25 #5 by mountaindollar
To Everyone I have contacted.

Long story short if you go missing and your family does not bring it to the attention of the media and the police do not strongly feel that foul play was involved your story will not hit main stream media.

I ask that for those who use Facebook please keep sharing the missing flyer and sharing the Facebook page that was created for Kim. Not being a big Facebook user I do not know how often you have to do this to keep it visible.

I will continue to try and communicate with Kim’s family although I have left messages and they have not returned them yet (spoke to her sister just the one time).

Kim’s missing flyer will remain up in my store until the day she is found or I no longer own the store
I plan on printing up my own flyers and doing my best to put them up not only in the area where Kim disappeared from but any place that will let me put one up.

Someone out there knows what happened to my dear friend and I ask that you hold her in your prayers that the answers to the questions are some day answered.

Kim may have a messed up family and this is just sad beyond belief but she has me and I will do all I can to keep reminding people that she is missing.

God Bless

25 Apr 2013 20:31 #6 by FOS
It is helpful on FB to re-share a few times a day. Things scroll off pretty quickly.
I have tried to share it at least once a day for you on my page.
My prayers are heading up for your friend.

25 Apr 2013 20:39 #7 by mountaindollar
Thank you for the Facebook tip I appreciate any help!!

24 May 2013 20:06 #8 by mountaindollar
It will be one year tomorrow that my dear friend went missing.

I ask that you please share information on her on your facebook pages and keep her in your prayers.

I love and miss my friend so much and I hope one day she will come home.

Thank You!!!

25 May 2013 11:20 #9 by ScienceChic
Done! Hoping for the best!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Feb 2014 17:44 #10 by mountaindollar
A physic working on another case had vision of my friend and went today to an area where he thought she might be.

He did not find her truck but bones were found and the authorities have been notified. There is no way of knowing of they are human or animal but we hope to bring a close to this sad story.

Incase this is nothing please share Kim’s Facebook missing page again and keep her in your prayers.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds