Veteran who is 100% Disabled and her family needs help

10 May 2013 07:22 #1 by Momma Bear
Hi Everyone,

Within the past few days, I've become aware of a female veteran in our area who has suffered 3 bouts of ovarian and colon cancer and needs some immediate help. She is rated 100% disabled throught the VA. She is married and has two twin girls. She and her family have had a series of events that have put them behind financially and they need some help with cash donations to get the mortgage paid up and the family car fixed (accident last month during snowstorm). The thread is posted on pinecam and I am sharing the link for you to read up on. If you can help this young lady (31 years old) and her family with two urgent needs, we could brighten her day and take some stress off of her and the family.

http://pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=170007

If you are able to help in anyway, please p.m. me. (I am Colorado Babe) on Pinecam. Thank you so much and have a great weekend. :) :) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 May 2013 10:57 #2 by Momma Bear
Our community has been great helping this veteran however, we are still trying to collect $600 to get the veteran's car repaired. The amount of her deductible is $1000. This is the last thing that she needs help with to get back on her feet. Please let me know if you can help. :Thank You: :Thank You:

16 May 2013 11:16 #3 by Blazer Bob
Hi MB,

Have you considered seeing if you can set up a collection jar at this
Sundays VFW breakfast. I am sure it would be productive.

16 May 2013 11:32 #4 by Momma Bear

Blazer Bob wrote: Hi MB,

Have you considered seeing if you can set up a collection jar at this
Sundays VFW breakfast. I am sure it would be productive.

What a wonderful dea. Who is the VFW commander now? If you could p.m. me the info, I'll see if their ok with this. Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds