Future Funding Level - Elk Creek Fire Wants Your Input

24 May 2013 18:22 #1 by ElkCreekFireDepartment
Please take a moment to read the letter below then fill out this survey - we appreciate your feedback.

Thank you,
Elk Creek Fire Protection District

Letter also at this link: http://www.elkcreekfire.org/ECFD/Welcom ... 282%29.pdf
File Attachment:

File Attachment:

In case of emergency, please dial 911.
elkcreekfpd.colorado.gov/
Facebook Page
Twitter
Instagram
303-816-9385 (Office Hours M-F 8:00-4:30)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2013 15:44 #2 by Jekyll
When the time (ever) comes I'll vote yes guys (Elk Creek Fire). Also did the survey and I appreciate ya'll very much. A great fire department fer sures. :memorial:

27 May 2013 16:02 #3 by homeagain
Being in Parkco, unfortunately my vote is not valid,HOWEVER, since the mountain is in jeopardy I WILL be supporting your efforts.....because we are ALL in this together when the wildfires arrive (and they WILL arrive). We,here on the mountain, are VERY
aware of your hard work and COURAGE when facing the flames of hell......and we LOVE YOU for putting yourself in harms way to save
our homes..... :goodjob:  :Thanks:

27 May 2013 16:42 #4 by Jekyll

homeagain wrote: Being in Parkco, unfortunately my vote is not valid,HOWEVER, since the mountain is in jeopardy I WILL be supporting your efforts.....because we are ALL in this together when the wildfires arrive (and they WILL arrive). We,here on the mountain, are VERY
aware of your hard work and COURAGE when facing the flames of hell......and we LOVE YOU for putting yourself in harms way to save
our homes..... :goodjob:  :Thanks:

:yeahthat: :thumbsup:

29 May 2013 13:58 #5 by ScienceChic
Thanks guys!

If you haven't filled out the survey yet, please do!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Jun 2013 18:43 #6 by ElkCreekFireDepartment
If you haven't filled out the very brief survey, please take a moment and do so - we value your input greatly! We have a meeting this coming Thursday at Station 1, 11993 Blackfoot Rd at 6pm and you are all welcome to attend.

Thank you,
Elk Creek Fire

http://www.elkcreekfire.org/ECFD/Welcom ... 282%29.pdf

In case of emergency, please dial 911.
elkcreekfpd.colorado.gov/
Facebook Page
Twitter
Instagram
303-816-9385 (Office Hours M-F 8:00-4:30)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

21 Jun 2013 08:40 #7 by ScienceChic
Hey All! I haven't had time to process last week's video of the BOD meeting yet, but they have extended the deadline on the survey - please go fill it out if you haven't yet. It's important that everyone's voice is heard and they get an accurate representation of the community.

They did mention that the preliminary results are showing that the majority of survey responders are in favor of supporting the department with a mill levy, just fyi.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds