To The Person Shooting Their Guns Off Near PP and Kuehster

28 May 2013 06:31 #1 by Stymie
While I respect your right to own guns and discharge them on your property, I ask that you respect my desire for some peace and quiet. There is absolutely no reason to be firing your guns off after 9 PM at night. After-all you had been shooting nearly nonstop the entire day. As you can see by the time of this posting, I have to get up quite early for work. Besides, it's dark after 9 PM, why would you continue shooting after dark? Please, have some consideration for your neighbors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2013 07:11 #2 by FredHayek
Not smart to shoot in the dark usually. And with ammo prices the way they are, who can afford to shoot all day?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 May 2013 01:49 #3 by Jekyll

Stymie wrote: While I respect your right to own guns and discharge them on your property, I ask that you respect my desire for some peace and quiet. There is absolutely no reason to be firing your guns off after 9 PM at night. After-all you had been shooting nearly nonstop the entire day. As you can see by the time of this posting, I have to get up quite early for work. Besides, it's dark after 9 PM, why would you continue shooting after dark? Please, have some consideration for your neighbors.

Totally agree, and I'm very pro gun. I guess some people's kids shoulda been whipped more before growing up? :Whistle

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds