What is your best talent or attributes?

04 Aug 2010 14:09 - 04 Aug 2010 14:28 #1 by Neytiri
I think talking about the positive things about us is a healthy thing to do and is uplifting. I would like to hear how others view themselves or however you have been told by others how you are or how good at something you are. This is not meant to be viewed as conceited opinions of oneself and please don’t mention any negative things about you. ( 'cause I don't wanna know, at least not yet anyway lol ) This is only for the positive.

It can be anything.

I will start with mine.

Talents: Communicating and Riding
From the time I was a toddler, I have had an interest in horses. Began riding at age 5. Riding and communicating with horses came so naturally to me as if it was always meant to be.

Attributes: Loving with an Open Mind
I have also been told that I am very loving, affectionate and patient. I am loyal to those that are close to me and quick to forgive. I am able to see the larger picture of things and possess an open mind.

Eywa has heard you... Eywa has heard you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Aug 2010 14:24 #2 by JMC
I am the best TV watcher in the world.Always have been always will be! I have been told this by others. It's my only artistic endeavor.People have asked me to program their TV for them so they don't miss things that I watch. I know it doesn't sound like much but being the best at something matters. My other attributes are generally lacking.

04 Aug 2010 16:06 #3 by ComputerBreath
Talents: I'm good with colors and I read. Mom says that from the time I could walk at 10 months, I would follow her around the house with a book and immediately when she sat down, even on the toilet, I was right there shoving the book in her face for her to read to me. I started reading before I was 5 (but I wouldn't write) and I haven't stopped. I'm real good at spelling too.

Attributes: Loyalty. But when it comes to forgiving someone, I'm a little slow at that.

04 Aug 2010 17:46 #4 by Rockdoc
Talents: People tell me I'm very talented because I excel at many things such as woodworking, computer graphics, esthetics, colors, word smithing, most sports, creativity.

Attributes: Accepting others for who they are, little upsets me, very loving, quick to forgive and forget.

04 Aug 2010 18:09 #5 by LOL
Talents: Good with numbers/math/computers. Also can fix/trouble shoot most anything cars, electronics, home items, etc.

Attributes: Easy going, get along with most everybody I meet, Don't let the little things bother me.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds