Hello from AZ

25 May 2010 13:58 #1 by archer
Hello from AZ was created by archer
I think it's time I said a formal hello....some of you know me as archer....others as wapiti5.....truly, I come in peace. I am currently recovering from some serious surgery here in AZ, so I have no desire to embroil myself in any topics that would raise my blood pressure or get me hot under the collar....it IS approaching 100 degrees here now, that is heated enough for me. I have been perusing the forum, and generally like what I see, maybe the population here is a little skewed to the right, but I also see some left leaning folks too.

I have added 285bound and the accompaning facebook page to my list of things to do and read to keep from going stir crazy until the doc ok's my return to Colorado. In the meantime, I will continue to read and be entertained and keep outa the line of fire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2010 14:00 #2 by Residenttroll returns
Replied by Residenttroll returns on topic Hello from AZ
Hey Archer - Get well soon! I hear you're about to get 1200 visitors to Arizona.

25 May 2010 14:13 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Hello from AZ
Good to have you, and get back fast. We'll try and keep you abreast of whats going on up here. A few more lefties have joined but doubt we'll ever be the majority . It takes 2 righties to equal one lefty in logic and common sense. So its an even fight

25 May 2010 14:14 #4 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Hello from AZ

residenttroll wrote: Hey Archer - Get well soon! I hear you're about to get 1200 visitors to Arizona.

So I have heard....they can't get here soon enough for us here. We could use some experienced builders of really tall fences too

:thumbsup:

25 May 2010 14:19 #5 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Hello from AZ

JMC wrote: Good to have you, and get back fast. We'll try and keep you abreast of whats going on up here. A few more lefties have joined but doubt we'll ever be the majority . It takes 2 righties to equal one lefty in logic and common sense. So its an even fight

Hey now!! Are you hankering for this to get moved to 'the ring'? :BodyBuild: :wink:

And Archer (Wapati), even though we rarely saw eye to eye, the atmosphere over here is so much more positive, so welcome. Hope you enjoy it. And get well soon.

25 May 2010 14:33 #6 by Residenttroll returns
Archer knows we love her left side...it's not her best side...but we still love her. It's a good thing she got that surgery before Obamacare.

25 May 2010 14:35 #7 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Hello from AZ
awww RT, you can't even say "hello" without making a political statement. Well count me out of that line of thought, life is too precious to make everything a political issue.

25 May 2010 14:36 #8 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Hello from AZ

JMC wrote: Good to have you, and get back fast. We'll try and keep you abreast of whats going on up here. A few more lefties have joined but doubt we'll ever be the majority . It takes 2 righties to equal one lefty in logic and common sense. So its an even fight

:youwish:

25 May 2010 14:47 #9 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: awww RT, you can't even say "hello" without making a political statement. Well count me out of that line of thought, life is too precious to make everything a political issue.

I was trying to humor you. :Koolaid:

25 May 2010 15:05 #10 by conifermtman
Replied by conifermtman on topic Hello from AZ
Hope you make a speedy recovery!

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds