Hello from AZ

25 May 2010 15:13 #11 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Hello from AZ

CinnamonGirl wrote:

JMC wrote: Good to have you, and get back fast. We'll try and keep you abreast of whats going on up here. A few more lefties have joined but doubt we'll ever be the majority . It takes 2 righties to equal one lefty in logic and common sense. So its an even fight

:youwish:

Yeah we only use half of our IQ to keep it fair. :wink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2010 18:42 #12 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Hello from AZ

archer wrote: I think it's time I said a formal hello....some of you know me as archer....others as wapiti5.....truly, I come in peace. I am currently recovering from some serious surgery here in AZ, so I have no desire to embroil myself in any topics that would raise my blood pressure or get me hot under the collar....it IS approaching 100 degrees here now, that is heated enough for me. I have been perusing the forum, and generally like what I see, maybe the population here is a little skewed to the right, but I also see some left leaning folks too.

I have added 285bound and the accompaning facebook page to my list of things to do and read to keep from going stir crazy until the doc ok's my return to Colorado. In the meantime, I will continue to read and be entertained and keep outa the line of fire.

Howdy partner! I was just talking to my sis in Scottsdale and she is already in "hibernation mode" trying to avoid the heat. :biggrin: Sorry to hear about your trying times. We'll take it easy on you. :wink: BTW, I lean so far to the left it almost hurts to walk this way. lol Seriously, prayers coming your way for a speedy recovering and get your butt back to CO asap! :biggrin: Take care and I hope to talk to you more on here later. :Hotnews: You might not believe this but even Becky and I are getting kinda friendly. Who'd of thunk it huh? :peace: This site has a ton of positive energy vibes. Perfect for a gal like you. Just sit back and enjoy! :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 May 2010 20:22 #13 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Hello from AZ
Hey Archer!
Glad to see you over here too! Best wishes on an uneventful, quick recovery and return to CO!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 May 2010 06:48 #14 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Hello from AZ
Good to see you here Wap! :wink:

Get well (and fiesty) soon! lol

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds