Active topics change.

05 Aug 2010 18:32 #1 by MyMountainTown
We just wanted to share that new 'ring' topic are not in the active topics link at the top left of the page. And there is a new 'ring' link.

This will make reading the active topics posts easier and the ring is always 'active'. LOL.

Here is anther tip you may not know about. If you click the small white icon next to the last member that posted on a forum-

You can go straight to the last post.

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Aug 2010 19:20 #2 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Active topics change.
Sounds like a good idea. The ring is like the junk drawer in my kitchen, everything goes in there unsorted and its chaos. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

05 Aug 2010 20:09 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Active topics change.
LOL. Just loosens things up a bit. If you want them added you can look at unread topics too. :) Just trying to give more choices.

06 Aug 2010 06:28 #4 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Active topics change.
Whats the difference between view new posts and view unread posts, it looks about the same?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Aug 2010 12:30 #5 by MyMountainTown
New posts and unread posts are similar. But you can mark read posts read and then when just the newest ones are shown.

We have taken the ring out of active topics again. Just to loosen it up again for a little while.

285 Bound Staff

720-608-0285

25 Aug 2010 12:38 #6 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Active topics change.
Well, crap. That is the first link I click on when I get online. The active topics. Now I won't know which ones were talked about since I was offline that I need to catch up on.

25 Aug 2010 12:46 #7 by MyMountainTown
Okay, give us your input everyone. Would you like the ring back in active topics? Read new posts has the ring but you let us know what you think.

720-608-0285

25 Aug 2010 12:49 #8 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Active topics change.

285 Bound wrote: Okay, give us your input everyone. Would you like the ring back in active topics? Read new posts has the ring but you let us know what you think.

OK, as long as it is still under new topics, that works for me. I just like to be able to see what has been posted since I last posted.

25 Aug 2010 12:53 #9 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Active topics change.
Is there a way to "Ignore" or "Hide" whole discussion topics? Sometimes I just don't care to see so many discussions on the same thing (Park County Gov't) (Obama this or that). No it is not a 'Head in the sand' approach. I just feel the same topics are beat to death sometimes and would like to be able to filter some of them.

285 Bound Rocks!!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Aug 2010 15:01 #10 by MyMountainTown

Photo-fish wrote: Is there a way to "Ignore" or "Hide" whole discussion topics? Sometimes I just don't care to see so many discussions on the same thing (Park County Gov't) (Obama this or that). No it is not a 'Head in the sand' approach. I just feel the same topics are beat to death sometimes and would like to be able to filter some of them.

285 Bound Rocks!!!!

Sorry, I wish we did have that feature. It may be something we can add down the road.

720-608-0285

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds