CANCELED 9/13/2013 Conifer Chamber Membership Meeting

13 Sep 2013 15:15 #11 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote:

Walter L Newton wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Maybe they should call themselves something else if they don't want to be tainted by the 400 year war on people that the "Chamber of Commerce" has been waging against us. Almost everyone agrees that buisiness has TOO MUCH INFLUENCE in our government. I support groups whose goal is to further the interests of people.. Not Business-

And trust me, if we the people want something, business will line up to provide it to us..They don't need help right now, the people do

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamber_of_commerce

#History

Maybe you should stuff it... jerk.

You better be nice cause when I get home from Mayweather vs Canelo, I'm taking my wife to your play so I can review it here...Are you going to be there, I'd like you to autograph my wifes program..And act like were friends please

btw-Can I get drink there?

#I'll be fair

There's a full bar.

http://www.minersalley.com/

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2013 15:56 #12 by ScienceChic
In related Chamber news, from the Evergreen Area Chamber of Commerce

BUSINESSES TAKE NOTE- The Deputy County Administrator is requesting an initial assessment of business damage to submit in their report to the Governor. Business Owners, please provide us a brief summary of known damages at this time ASAP. This will impact the amount of funds that will be distributed first. You can call the office at 303-674-3412 or email .

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Sep 2013 16:51 - 13 Sep 2013 17:03 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic CANCELED 9/13/2013 Conifer Chamber Membership Meeting

Walter L Newton wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Walter L Newton wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Maybe they should call themselves something else if they don't want to be tainted by the 400 year war on people that the "Chamber of Commerce" has been waging against us. Almost everyone agrees that buisiness has TOO MUCH INFLUENCE in our government. I support groups whose goal is to further the interests of people.. Not Business-

And trust me, if we the people want something, business will line up to provide it to us..They don't need help right now, the people do

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamber_of_commerce

#History

Maybe you should stuff it... jerk.

You better be nice cause when I get home from Mayweather vs Canelo, I'm taking my wife to your play so I can review it here...Are you going to be there, I'd like you to autograph my wifes program..And act like were friends please

btw-Can I get drink there?

#I'll be fair

There's a full bar.

http://www.minersalley.com/

Really lookin foward to it, and if were entertained, we'll let everyone know about it..Kinda exciting really

#TheArts

13 Sep 2013 16:57 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic CANCELED 9/13/2013 Conifer Chamber Membership Meeting

Science Chic wrote: In related Chamber news, from the Evergreen Area Chamber of Commerce

BUSINESSES TAKE NOTE- The Deputy County Administrator is requesting an initial assessment of business damage to submit in their report to the Governor. Business Owners, please provide us a brief summary of known damages at this time ASAP. This will impact the amount of funds that will be distributed first. You can call the office at 303-674-3412 or email .

I didn't really want to keep this going, but let me get this straight- They get our state tax money, just like that? If we had a program that helped out people like that they'd be calling it Walfare or Communism?

I say: People first, I mean I can live without a Beau Jo's pizza or Baskin Robbins ice cream cone if I have to..

13 Sep 2013 19:36 #15 by ScienceChic
It's disaster relief funds, it goes to businesses and homeowners alike. Or do you mean that the money is going to the evil Chamber..MuHaHaHaHa!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds