Major Golf Ball Sized Hail Spotted in Upper Burland

17 Sep 2013 13:33 #21 by archer
Might have worked if you hadn't been quoted earlier without the fine print.......I applaud the effort though, what's plan B?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Sep 2013 13:37 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Major Golf Ball Sized Hail Spotted in Upper Burland
Lets move on folks..

It was a big hailstorm

17 Sep 2013 13:53 #23 by Mtn Gramma

RenegadeCJ wrote: Maybe Big Dougy just has a tiny railing....so it is just perspective!

Oooooo -- so many possible responses . . . . lol

17 Sep 2013 13:56 #24 by RenegadeCJ

Mtn Gramma wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Maybe Big Dougy just has a tiny railing....so it is just perspective!

Oooooo -- so many possible responses . . . . lol

I don't mind pitching softballs...especially when "Big" Dougy is involved!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

17 Sep 2013 14:04 #25 by Photo-fish

Big Dookie wrote: If youre at work and left any weeds, plants or flowers outside..They're dead

Call FEMA. They are in the area this week.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

17 Sep 2013 14:08 #26 by RenegadeCJ

Photo-fish wrote:

Big Dookie wrote: If youre at work and left any weeds, plants or flowers outside..They're dead

Call FEMA. They are in the area this week.

But don't you dare send out any drones to survey the damage the "hail" did. All drones are grounded by command of the all powerful FEMA.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

17 Sep 2013 14:13 #27 by Photo-fish
I think there is still currently airspace restrictions over the foothills area. I was told this by a person that works with FEMA. We requested a flyover for pictures of the Upper Bear Creek area to assess watershed damage. Drones would work.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

17 Sep 2013 18:31 #28 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Major Golf Ball Sized Hail Spotted in Upper Burland

Photo-fish wrote: I think there is still currently airspace restrictions over the foothills area.

Ok now...I'm an expert on this particular subject..Flight restrictions!? Whata talkin about? I flew to Telluride 2 weeks ago with a guy who has flown to Telluride 2 times a week for the last 5 months..There are no "flight restrictions", why would there be? And when I was pulling up to the house after golf this morning a C-130 flew about 250 feet over the house- Anyone else see that this morning? Lil Precious said the house shook.

Totaly unnecasary

17 Sep 2013 18:32 #29 by UNDER MODERATION

Ha..Hardly

My problem is my railings have always been too big

#getreal

17 Sep 2013 19:50 #30 by zelda

Big Dougy wrote:
Ok now...I'm an expert on this particular subject..Flight restrictions!? Whata talkin about? I flew to Telluride 2 weeks ago with a guy who has flown to Telluride 2 times a week for the last 5 months..There are no "flight restrictions", why would there be? And when I was pulling up to the house after golf this morning a C-130 flew about 250 feet over the house- Anyone else see that this morning? Lil Precious said the house shook.

Totaly unnecasary

That's strange our house didn't shake.

#removethewheels

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds