Major Golf Ball Sized Hail Spotted in Upper Burland

16 Sep 2013 14:25 - 17 Sep 2013 13:27 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Major Golf Ball Sized Hail Spotted in Upper Burland was created by UNDER MODERATION
File Attachment:

Not actual size

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Sep 2013 14:26 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Major Golf Ball Sized Hail Spotted in Upper Burland
It knocked the paint right of my deck railing...Hello Insurance company!?

16 Sep 2013 14:27 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Major Golf Ball Sized Hail Spotted in Upper Burland
Get ready Roland Valley, Kings Valley, Harris Park, Douglas Ranch and Conifer..Its coming your way..This thing will total your vehicle out...So put it in the garage or take it out if you need a check :wink:

16 Sep 2013 14:31 #4 by ScienceChic
Heard from a friend of mine that it took out her satellite dish - bring your valuables inside!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Sep 2013 14:35 #5 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: Heard from a friend of mine that it took out her satellite dish - bring your valuables inside!

Yeah...If youre at work and left any weeds, plants or flowers outside..They're dead

#pummeledtodeath

16 Sep 2013 15:23 #6 by FredHayek
You can get some big hail up in South Park. Put holes in the drywall we were planning to install in the new house.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Sep 2013 15:27 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
We coloradans are tough, were used to this

16 Sep 2013 15:44 #8 by PrintSmith
What's the matter with you VL? You don't paint a deck, you stain it, precisely for this very reason. But if that hail damaged the lattice I just put up I'm going to blame you. You're good with that, aren't you?

And just so I know, did it come out of the West or up from the South? Makes a big difference on whether or not my vehicles might have sustained damage, so I'd appreciate knowing.

16 Sep 2013 15:49 - 16 Sep 2013 16:10 #9 by UNDER MODERATION

PrintSmith wrote: What's the matter with you VL? You don't paint a deck, you stain it, precisely for this very reason. But if that hail damaged the lattice I just put up I'm going to blame you. You're good with that, aren't you?

And just so I know, did it come out of the West or up from the South? Makes a big difference on whether or not my vehicles might have sustained damage, so I'd appreciate knowing.

I think it came directly outta the west and headed just about due east.. Maybe 088 degrees..Its sunny now

And the entire house was sprayed, cedar and all when I bought it so I just keep doing it..

16 Sep 2013 16:00 #10 by ScienceChic
Question on our FB page:
Any idea if 43/47 Deer Creek / Harris Park area was hit with this big hail?

Is anyone in the vicinity who can answer? Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds