CONIFER VFW BREAKFAST THIS SUNDAY

14 Aug 2010 21:38 #11 by Wayne Harrison
I don't mind paying for breakfast at the VFW. I won a bunch today betting VL wouldn't show for the picnic. I really cleaned up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2010 21:41 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic CONIFER VFW BREAKFAST THIS SUNDAY

pineinthegrass wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Ha ha..where I go they are free.....Always.. A free breakfest is the least they could do for me

You're right. I forgot about the Vegas Community Food Bank breakfast. Like you said, it's free and not "comp'ed"! :wink:

My room service is always comped...The buffets are for the great unwashed masses

14 Aug 2010 22:07 #13 by Sunshine Girl
The VFW sure does a wonderful job! What a great breakfast. :thumbsup:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

15 Aug 2010 07:05 #14 by CC
Can't wait to see everyone. We will be there around 9:15.am.

15 Aug 2010 07:26 #15 by V_A
Oh Vice Lord is that guy that lives on****** that always had everyone from ESPN mad at him*******

15 Aug 2010 11:27 #16 by CC
Great breakfast this morning.
Good to see everyone.

15 Aug 2010 16:59 #17 by ScienceChic
We were pooped from the picnic and ended up sleeping in until 9am - we'll do our best to make it next time! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds