CONIFER VFW BREAKFAST THIS SUNDAY

10 Aug 2010 21:14 #1 by navycpo7
Well Primary over and now the next big list item. Time for the Conifer VFW Breakfast. Its this Sunday serving from 0730 till 1130. Tired don't want to cook on Sunday morning, come on down we do it for you.

scrambled eggs, bisquits(fresh baked) and gravey, fresh green chili, sauage(patties and links), bacon, pancakes, real homefries. Various desserts, orange juice, coffee(leaded only).

Come on down, meet up with other from the mtn community. Enjoy the food and company.

Adults $8.00 Kids 12 and under $4.00

Conifer Community Park (Beaver Ranch)

Got questions
Kirk Rosa
District Commander
Colorado VFW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Aug 2010 23:17 #2 by CC
Hey everyone. The VFW has graciously agreed to save us some space right around 9:30 am for the breakfast. Please RSVP here so we know how many chairs to save. See you Sunday!

13 Aug 2010 12:58 #3 by Sarah
"Navy" we will be there...save us a seat, two adults-if i can get him up, and two kidos...

14 Aug 2010 18:34 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic CONIFER VFW BREAKFAST THIS SUNDAY

navycpo7 wrote: Well Primary over and now the next big list item. Time for the Conifer VFW Breakfast. Its this Sunday serving from 0730 till 1130. Tired don't want to cook on Sunday morning, come on down we do it for you.

scrambled eggs, bisquits(fresh baked) and gravey, fresh green chili, sauage(patties and links), bacon, pancakes, real homefries. Various desserts, orange juice, coffee(leaded only).

Come on down, meet up with other from the mtn community. Enjoy the food and company.

Got questions
Kirk Rosa
District Commander
Colorado VFW

Wow- 8 bucks...You can get a full breakfest buffet in Vegas for $5.99- 2-1 if you use the coupon in the funbook

14 Aug 2010 18:56 #5 by pineinthegrass

Vice Lord wrote:

navycpo7 wrote: Well Primary over and now the next big list item. Time for the Conifer VFW Breakfast. Its this Sunday serving from 0730 till 1130. Tired don't want to cook on Sunday morning, come on down we do it for you.

Got questions
Kirk Rosa
District Commander
Colorado VFW

Wow- 8 bucks...You can get a full breakfest buffet in Vegas for $5.99- 2-1 if you use the coupon in the funbook

True, but only at a few select places, and not the places you go to. Most all the breakfast buffets at the best places run $15-$20. Even a Circus Circus is $10.49. Not to mention helping out the VFW and meeting up with some locals. Nice breakfast too!

http://www.a2zlasvegas.com/food/buf-list.php3

14 Aug 2010 19:30 #6 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

Got questions
Kirk Rosa
District Commander
Colorado VFW

But the VFW breakfast, you do not have to drive for 10+ hours, get a hotel room, spend either alot of money on gas for the long drive or alot of money for the plane fair. So our breakfast comes in alot cheaper than anything there.

Plus plenty of great folks, doesn't take long to get there, and your money stays in the local communities up here and is used for various things including assisting veterans, and helping out in the community.

14 Aug 2010 19:41 #7 by UNDER MODERATION

pineinthegrass wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Got questions
Kirk Rosa
District Commander
Colorado VFW

True, but only at a few select places, and not the places you go to. Most all the breakfast buffets at the best places run $15-$20. Even a Circus Circus is $10.49. Not to mention helping out the VFW and meeting up with some locals. Nice breakfast too!

Ha ha..where I go they are free.....Always.. A free breakfest is the least they could do for me

14 Aug 2010 19:46 #8 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

pineinthegrass wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Got questions
Kirk Rosa
District Commander
Colorado VFW

Ha ha..where I go they are free.....Always.. A free breakfest is the least they could do for me

But the money you do spend does not stay in the community

14 Aug 2010 19:47 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
Thats true..I may be there tomarow

14 Aug 2010 19:49 #10 by pineinthegrass

Vice Lord wrote: Ha ha..where I go they are free.....Always.. A free breakfest is the least they could do for me

You're right. I forgot about the Vegas Community Food Bank breakfast. Like you said, it's free and not "comp'ed"! :wink:

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds