GOOD BYE EVERYONE

01 Nov 2013 20:24 #11 by Hippie Love Fest
Replied by Hippie Love Fest on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
I'm dancing across the kitchen floor to that sweet tune!! LOL!! Good choice!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2013 20:41 #12 by hillfarmer
Replied by hillfarmer on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
What a lovely bunch of morons.

01 Nov 2013 20:52 #13 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
Seen it all before, just another pathetic attempt by the king of attention whores to get people to post about him/her/it. Any one who wants to start a wager with me on the exact day and time that Big Dumbass will post here again PM me, I'm good for at least a wooden nickle. Big Dumbass will be back in plenty of time to tell us all about his free meal from some B grade buffet for his service in the CAP as a "veteran" on Veteran's day.

BTW, Big Dumbass, black dogs are insulted by your name change, it's an insult to black dogs and dogs in general.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

01 Nov 2013 21:04 #14 by Hippie Love Fest
Replied by Hippie Love Fest on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
Oh Otis...he's not Black Dog, he would never qualify for such status. He's Big Black Dog Dookie. And he's not going anywhere exotic. But then again, the tarmac at DIA is probably an exotic hang out for BBDD.

11 Nov 2013 12:59 #15 by bailey bud
Replied by bailey bud on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
Famous last words.......

Due to excessive moderation i'm shutting it down here and setting up shop at PineCam...I'm going to miss some of you.. Considering recent events I feel the move is necassary. Feel free to visit me over there.

(January, 2013)

I'm guessing the mods just couldn't live without him --- and begged him to return......

11 Nov 2013 13:40 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE

bailey bud wrote: Famous last words.......

Due to excessive moderation i'm shutting it down here and setting up shop at PineCam...I'm going to miss some of you.. Considering recent events I feel the move is necassary. Feel free to visit me over there.

(January, 2013)

I'm guessing the mods just couldn't live without him --- and begged him to return......

Well...You're a little smarter than I thought you were Bailey, but when There's No Place to Go But Up- That can happen

11 Nov 2013 15:57 #17 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE

Black Dog wrote:

bailey bud wrote: Famous last words.......

(January, 2013)

Well...You're a little smarter than I thought you were Bailey, but when There's No Place to Go But Up- That can happen

shut up, no one smacked you in the back of the head and gave you permission to speak.

11 Nov 2013 16:03 #18 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
Leaves in debt to others, just like a con man.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Nov 2013 17:14 #19 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
geeeeez....why do any of you respond. I love my ignore button.
Every time you feed him.....he gets exactly what he wants.

11 Nov 2013 17:32 #20 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
Chased you off again, ya big sissy girl...
Toughen up and grow a pair, wait I may know some girls with a bigger set than you have... (NO offence girls)
BTW, how many times does this make that I've chased ya away, but (so am told) like herpes you show up again, & again, & again.... :wave:

Read ya soon.....

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds