GOOD BYE EVERYONE

13 Nov 2013 17:43 #41 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE

BANNED wrote:

TPP wrote: BTW, how many times does this make that I've chased ya away, ...

That makes zero times lol

Let's see since you (like you're hero oblama, do nothing but lie), I could be off by 2 or 3 times, but I'm thinking closer to 15 than 20... Keep trying, O and I know you don't pay you're debts (like a real MAN), as you've proven numbers of times in the past, but I think ya should pay, show/prove to us all that you're reputation isn't what we all KNOW it is....
:idea: Think of it as redistribution of wealth, and you should be fine with you're debt, or at least it will be easier to pay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Nov 2013 09:36 #42 by bailey bud
Replied by bailey bud on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
won't be long before we sing this song:

[youtube:26ygnmkk]
[/youtube:26ygnmkk]

14 Nov 2013 11:55 #43 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
:rofllol :rofllol

14 Nov 2013 12:00 #44 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
Wait, I thought that was my theme song every time I log on. :wink: lol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Nov 2013 12:15 #45 by ILoveHiking
Replied by ILoveHiking on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE

bailey bud wrote: Famous last words.......

Due to excessive moderation i'm shutting it down here and setting up shop at PineCam...I'm going to miss some of you.. Considering recent events I feel the move is necassary. Feel free to visit me over there.

(January, 2013)

I'm guessing the mods just couldn't live without him --- and begged him to return......

Ha! That's funny! If you think the moderation is bad here, just wait. You might not make it through your first thread at Pinecam.

14 Nov 2013 12:15 #46 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
ILH, good point. Anyone checked on his progress over at PC?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Nov 2013 12:20 #47 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
VL's just a glutton for punishment. He does kinda grow on ya after a while, I can see why they'd want him back. :wink: Are there any threads getting locked all of a sudden - that way we'll know where he's been. lol Feel free to send him back when y'all are done with him!

Nice to see ya here ILH! The more friends the merrier I always say!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Nov 2013 12:43 #48 by ILoveHiking
Replied by ILoveHiking on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
I don't know who he is! Dang it, I am always in the dark!

14 Nov 2013 16:40 #49 by bailey bud
Replied by bailey bud on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
Should likely not waste such a cool tune for someone like Doug/VL/whatever the heck he's calling himself.

I was originally thinking this would make a great campaign song either for Sarah or Hillary

14 Nov 2013 16:43 #50 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic GOOD BYE EVERYONE
SC, he kinda grows on ya? What, like a fungus. That is why there are antibiotics and fungicides.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds