Live blogging from Prague Czech Republic and Germany

04 Nov 2013 15:05 #1 by Reverend Revelant
By popular demand starting Wednesday Nov 6th, I will be live blogging (when I can get a Wifi connection) from Prague (Czech Republic) and Germany.

I am hoping to bring you the latest news from Communists, Social Democrats, ordinary Czech and German people, the sights, sounds and smells of Central and Western Europe.

For Dougy/Vice Lord/Baby Fat/Black Dog I will try to do a special retrospect of tables with food items on them.

And I will attempt to publish a special selection of pictures from European bathrooms and toilets, especially unisex toilets. I love bidets. My room in Prague will have one.

If I have time there will be a game where I post a picture and you see if you can "find the Nazi."

Questions are encouraged and if I can't answer them I will make something up.

So stay turned to this thread for some hard hitting cultural immersion and fun.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Nov 2013 15:21 #2 by pacamom
Fun fun. Thanks! Looking forward to your posts

04 Nov 2013 15:28 #3 by homeagain
COOL.....looking forward to EXPANDING our "little mountain hamlet" and seeing the world thru
GLOBAL eyes..... :coffee-News: :wave:

04 Nov 2013 15:49 #4 by bailey bud
are you sure his hineyness will consider your posts thread-worthy?

04 Nov 2013 16:52 #5 by Reverend Revelant

04 Nov 2013 17:10 #6 by ScienceChic
:woo hoo: :woo hoo: Color me ecstatic - can't wait to see pics!!!

Thanks Walter!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Nov 2013 17:24 #7 by Blazer Bob

Science Chic wrote: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: Color me ecstatic - can't wait to see pics!!!

Thanks Walter!

Did you equip him with a tee shirt?

04 Nov 2013 17:26 #8 by ScienceChic
I don't have any new t-shirts yet. :(

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Nov 2013 18:06 #9 by Reverend Revelant

Science Chic wrote: I don't have any new t-shirts yet. :(

You still have until 5:15 tomorrow afternoon before the flight takes off. Gate A25. Meet us there with the tee shirt.

On the way back we actually have a 16 hour layover in London before we connect with our flight back to the states, so we are going to take the tubes into London proper and staying at an Ibis hotel in the Whitechapel district (looking to meet The Ripper).

This doesn't leave us any time for sightseeing in London, barely enough time to use the loo so we are going to get up the next morning, walk with our bags 8 blocks from the hotel to the Tower Of London, take a few "snaps" (I got that British down pat, don't I?) and get on a bus or taxi back to Heathrow Airport.

The only thing I want is to have my first "bangers and mash" before I leave town.

04 Nov 2013 18:16 #10 by ScienceChic
Well, I could Sharpie one for you, but it wouldn't look that nice! :wink:

Tell the Crown Jewels I said hullo, Mummy misses them. :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds