Pop-Tart Mega-Store Popping up in Times Square

12 Aug 2010 10:52 #1 by Photo-fish
OMG I have found my Mecca :woo hoo:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-beat/Pop-Tart-to-Open-Masthead-Store-in-Times-Square-100267629.html

http://www.poptartsworld.com/

More than 3,000 square feet devoted to the iconic toaster pastry.
Did you know there were 23 flavors of Pop-Tarts? Me neither. But through the wonders of the "Varietizer," a computerized vending machine within Pop-Tarts World, visitors can choose among all 23 flavors to customize their very own variety-pack boxes to take home.
There also are T-shirt options and a slew of other Pop-Tarty merchandise. And you can get your hands on some "Pop-Tarts sushi," which is a fruit rollup stuffed with three minced-up Pop-Tarts flavors. Mmmmmm!

Can the Cheetos Museum be located next door please?!?!?!?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Aug 2010 12:03 #2 by FredHayek
I used to love Pop-Tarts, but now Toaster Strudel blows them away.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Aug 2010 12:19 #3 by ScienceChic
Why is it that you can only buy 5 flavors in the grocery stores and all but the Strawberry is frosted? My parents can find the unfrosted brown sugar and cinnamon in Cincinnati still so they periodically ship me a dozen boxes (it's like being in college all over again!). Luckily, I don't eat them nearly as much as I used to (too much refined carbs and HFCS)...

I've tried the Toaster Strudels, but they just weren't the comfort food that Pop-Tarts are.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Aug 2010 13:15 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pop-Tart Mega-Store Popping up in Times Square
I like Cinnamon and brown sugar. (me and cinnamon of course) And Strawberry or blueberry with milk. But I don't eat them that much either. Very sweet but i was thinking they would have a house made out of part tarts or something. I watch my sugar and I NEVER have had on in the morning. I do not know how people can eat sugar so early in the morning.

:)

12 Aug 2010 15:01 #5 by FredHayek
Eating sugar in the morning? As a diabetic, that is the best time for me to cheat, when I have all day to work it off. Worst time? Right before bed.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds