Conifer Toys ROCKS!

14 Dec 2013 15:55 #1 by Tyfars
Conifer Toys ROCKS! was created by Tyfars
Wow...a great new toy store in town. A little high end specialty toy store, a little Aspen Park Drug!!! I was going to head into Denver and a specialty toy store and remembered seeing an ad in The Hustler in the mail the other day. I was totally IMPRESSED!

Very good selection and VERY good prices!! And the owner is super helpful. Be sure to check it out before you go down the hill. And what I really liked is they have a gift registry option fot you kids and their *desires*

It is in the old Aspen Park Drug mall.

Here is a link I found when I Googled the store: http://www.conifertoys.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2013 08:46 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Conifer Toys ROCKS!
Thank you for the great review Tyfars! I just met the owner at the Conifer Chamber breakfast meeting this past Friday - she's a new member! - and she was very sweet and friendly. I'm planning on stopping in this week to check it out and see if I can find something for my kids for Christmas.

Another great new place is the Pine Cone Cabin down at the corner of Barkley and 73 - right across the parking lot from Grow Your Own (in the building they used to be in, in front of the Yellow Barn). They have some beautiful items that make good gifts too.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds