customers who curse

23 Jan 2014 09:13 #1 by Blazer Bob
I wonder who commissions studies like this and who pays for them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2014 09:36 #2 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic customers who curse
They are recording everything said over the phone and the computer recognizes the curse words.

All those industries listed do some sort of tracking of their sales calls. Marchex just put it all together. One push of a button.

23 Jan 2014 10:57 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic customers who curse

pacamom wrote: They are recording everything said over the phone and the computer recognizes the curse words.

All those industries listed do some sort of tracking of their sales calls. Marchex just put it all together. One push of a button.

That makes sense but to me that seems to defeat the purpose. I took it as a proxy for what industries have the most need to improve customer service.

These days since curse words have made there way into ordinary conversation it might just reflect the demographics of the different customer bases.

23 Jan 2014 12:03 #4 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic customers who curse
"This call may be recorded for quality control purposes".....yeah.....right.
This is but a notice you are being recorded required by statutes.....nothing more, Sheeple.

23 Jan 2014 14:03 #5 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic customers who curse
I don't tell people that I am recording their calls if there are cases when I think I may need to.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

23 Jan 2014 14:18 #6 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic customers who curse
On reflection, I suspect the whole thing is made up crap. The header talks about industries that use the phone for sales. Vets, locksmiths, storage......REALLY?

24 Jan 2014 09:08 #7 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic customers who curse
LOL they totally left out lawyers. I have heard whole long sentences peppered with adjectives that all started with F or MF, or derivations thereof. "So I told that F...... MF that he could bend over and F.... kiss my MF behind and the F....said he had a MF wife that could F...... do it for him." :biggrin:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

27 Jan 2014 18:45 #8 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic customers who curse
I got cussed at by a customer. I wish I could tag him like you can on facebook. lol

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds