DSL now in Bailey and Crow Hill

18 Aug 2010 08:19 #11 by 2wlady
We have Qwest and there is still no DSL service for us. Nothing to do with other carriers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Aug 2010 20:42 #12 by navycpo7

Satchmo wrote: We have Qwest and there is still no DSL service for us. Nothing to do with other carriers.

That could be because there is no DSLAM for your area. Until there is one installed, no Qwest DSL

19 Aug 2010 15:16 #13 by Nmysys
I would like to comment that for many years I had problems with Qwest regarding billings, promises that were not lived up to, outright lies and a total disregard for me as a long time customer.

I was fortunate enough to encounter EVCOHS and as a result of that encounter was put in touch with someone who resolved all of my issues, eliminated all bills owed and got me a refund. Read that, a REFUND, from Qwest, not inconsequential, by any means.

Since that day, I have been one of the satisfied customers of EVCOHS who brags to everyone they meet, about the personal tech support, that is beyond belief, as well as many other little perks of being a customer, that will go unannounced. To me, it has been worth every penny of the few dollars more it costs per month, rather than having to deal with Qwest, and especially MSN, who truly lost me over 31,000 stored e-mails on my own computer, and yes, most of the techs for MSN were unable to clearly communicate in English, as it was their second language, don't think I had the same problem with Qwest themselves. Using a dedicated Qwest line, restrung by Evcohs, they handle all dealings with Qwest, I am able to have VOIP home telephone service and the cost is actually less than what I had to pay QWEST, including eliminating all the extra taxes and charges that you will see on your telephone bill.

19 Aug 2010 15:24 #14 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic DSL now in Bailey and Crow Hill

Nmysys wrote: I would like to comment that for many years I had problems with Qwest regarding billings, promises that were not lived up to, outright lies and a total disregard for me as a long time customer.

I was fortunate enough to encounter EVCOHS and as a result of that encounter was put in touch with someone who resolved all of my issues, eliminated all bills owed and got me a refund. Read that, a REFUND, from Qwest, not inconsequential, by any means.

Since that day, I have been one of the satisfied customers of EVCOHS who brags to everyone they meet, about the personal tech support, that is beyond belief, as well as many other little perks of being a customer, that will go unannounced. To me, it has been worth every penny of the few dollars more it costs per month, rather than having to deal with Qwest, and especially MSN, who truly lost me over 31,000 stored e-mails on my own computer, and yes, most of the techs for MSN were unable to clearly communicate in English, as it was their second language, don't think I had the same problem with Qwest themselves. Using a dedicated Qwest line, restrung by Evcohs, they handle all dealings with Qwest, I am able to have VOIP home telephone service and the cost is actually less than what I had to pay QWEST, including eliminating all the extra taxes and charges that you will see on your telephone bill.

Exactly the way I feel, these guys have been worth every penny.They will do a great job in Bailey.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds