Time Glitch on Forums-Site Upgrade 3/5, Forums Back Online

25 Feb 2014 10:16 #1 by MountainTownTechCrew
Hello Everyone,

We'd like to apologize for the glitch that keeps putting your forum time up to Greenwich Mean Time instead of leaving it on MST at which the board is set. We've discovered that it's a phpBB glitch that requires an update be installed, which we've scheduled for sometime next week. It will require taking the forums offline for a bit in order to complete and we'll let you know when we schedule that with the developer.

In the meantime, you can adjust the time by going to the User Control Panel, clicking on Board Preferences, then changing the time back to MST with NO for the Daylight Savings Time option (though that's coming up soon!). Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience, we appreciate it! If you notice any other glitches (aside from the re-direct error upon attempting to search a users previous forum posts from the Profile Page - that too is part of the update), please let us know.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!
MMT Tech Crew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Feb 2014 15:26 #2 by Mtn Gramma
Well thank goodness it wasn't just me!! lol

25 Feb 2014 16:56 #3 by LOL
Those dang glitches, that's what I always tell me Boss when something doesn't work right. :)

Anyway, it's 5-o-clock somewhere no matter. So I'm having a beer whatever time it is in Greenwitch.
So there!
Haha. It's officially LOL Beer time!!!!!!!! :rofllol

:BeerSalute :givemebeer:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Feb 2014 17:03 #4 by LOL
I just changed my time to "Lord Howe Standard Time?" (wtf?) on the control panel, just for fun.

BWAHahahaha

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Feb 2014 19:18 #5 by otisptoadwater
The world would be a better place if everyone operated on Zulu time.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

25 Feb 2014 19:32 #6 by HappyCamper
SC there is another glitch that I really hope you can fix!!!!

It involves a light bulb that we have been trying to win on MMT for some time now and this year I am sure it was fixed but would like to see it taken care of for next year!! lol

03 Mar 2014 13:06 #7 by MountainTownTechCrew
Hello Everyone!

In order to fix the time glitch, and others, we'll need to install some updates. This requires taking the site down to do so, and we're hopeful that it will be relatively quick. We're going to start at 9am on Wednesday March 5th, and we'll post updates on our Facebook Page and Twitter account in the meantime.

Our apologies for the inconvenience, we thank you much for your patience and continued support of My Mountain Town!

Your Mountain Tech Staff

03 Mar 2014 14:50 #8 by Rick
I don't care about a stinkin time glitch, I own a sweet and accurate watch. I want the search glitch fixed.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Mar 2014 09:11 #9 by MountainTownTechCrew
Rick, that should be addressed with this update as well. Thanks!

One thing is for sure, we're getting plenty of practice changing our forum time in preparation for Daylight Savings Time to begin this coming Sunday! :ThumbsUp:

04 Mar 2014 19:32 #10 by LOL
Just changed my time to Daylight savings time, sick of winter already.

Haha

And I'm on the Russian Time zone! Go Putin! :rofllol

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds