To all of you a heartfelt thanks.

15 Aug 2010 15:14 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic To all of you a heartfelt thanks.
Thank you Viking. I wanted to meet you! And give you a hard time in person. LOL You could meet the girl that cannot remember her ABC's :dog:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2010 15:22 #12 by BuyersAgent1
I missed the outing too, also had regrets, and am hoping to see another scheduled in the not-too-distant future. Meanwhile, to all: :wave:

16 Aug 2010 11:28 #13 by ScienceChic
Robyn,
You were one of the people that I was really hoping to meet - I look forward to the next opportunity instead!

Don't worry - I gave Viking a hard time for you (even told my son to kick him in the shins if he had to in order to make him move!), but he gave back plenty too - could've used some back-up! Wait til you see the blackmail photo he took - should be hilarious! :D

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds