BEST B&B in Grd. Jct,Glenwood Spgs?

18 Mar 2014 10:40 #11 by homeagain
OK, I am confused, I thought Redstone Castle was in Redstone?......(guess I need to do some
research)....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Mar 2014 14:05 #12 by PrintSmith
It is. Redstone is located south of Glenwood Springs, west of Aspen and east of Grand Junction. I thought you were looking for something in that region on the western slope. My apologies if I misunderstood.

18 Mar 2014 14:33 #13 by homeagain
NO worries....I was going to pass thru Glenwood Spgs on my way to G.J. (instead of taking
the long route over Monarch Pass)....unless it's summer I generally do not take the back roads,
but opt for the straight thru....Palisade is usually where we stay,but it's rather close to I-70
and I wanted something off the main route....by the end of April I'm usually wanting to buy
flowers and going to G.J. gives me that "spring fillup" until I get plant AFTER mother's day or
after.....(NO hot house here :wink: )

19 Mar 2014 09:37 #14 by ComputerBreath
I lived in Glenwood during my high school years, so it kinda is home. The Lavender and Thyme B&B is four streets east of Grand Avenue which is the main drag that runs through downtown Glenwood. I've always loved that area of Glenwood. This area is very steep...walking down towards Grand Avenue is fun...walking up to the B&B on Palmer...not so much! But it is beautiful. You could choose to walk north towards the river and then continue west along the water towards downtown.

The Best Kept Secret is on Colorado Ave which is a one-way street going south, one block to the west of Grand Avenue. This area is much flatter with no or very small hills to climb. It is also much more crowded as it is only one street off the main drag and not very far from either the County Courthouse or the elementary school.

http://www.glenwood-springs-inns.com/la ... akfast.htm

http://www.glenwood-springs-inns.com/be ... secret.htm

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds