BEST B&B in Grd. Jct,Glenwood Spgs?

10 Mar 2014 13:42 #1 by homeagain
Planning to make a "spring" run (when Vail Pass is NOT snowpacked) to Western Slope....generally
stay at Wine Country Inn in G.J., BUT wanted to try something different...any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Mar 2014 10:28 #2 by homeagain
MANNO.....I sure thought someone would be a B&B enthusiast..... :SadLeave:

16 Mar 2014 13:58 #3 by MsMAM
I just saw this - I have a friend what runs one kinda downtown. I will have to look for it.

16 Mar 2014 16:03 #4 by ScienceChic
Sorry homeagain, the last time the fam and I went to Grand Junction (many, many years ago, I'm sure things have changed) we stayed in a hotel not a B&B. Not nearly as much fun. :)

I've only driven through Glenwood Springs, never stayed there.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Mar 2014 21:49 #5 by Venturer
Have you considered contacting the local Chamber of Commerce for that area? It will only have those who are members but it should help assess which my be to your liking.

17 Mar 2014 07:34 #6 by homeagain
Web surfng was productive, I found one or two that look promising, but I always like to get
PERSONAL recommendations if possible..... :)

17 Mar 2014 08:40 #7 by ComputerBreath
It isn't a B&B...but the Hotel Colorado is awesome.

17 Mar 2014 11:46 #8 by MsMAM
I was gonna say that I always stay at the CO Hotel. I run over to the Yampa spa for a massage and then across the bridge to the steak house :)

18 Mar 2014 05:39 #9 by PrintSmith
You might consider the Redstone Inn. Not a B&B, but there's something to be said for small town charm and if you've never toured Redstone Castle it would give you that opportunity too.

18 Mar 2014 08:47 #10 by ComputerBreath
My step-dad's grandfather owned and died in the Castle...it is amazing!

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds