Home well inspector recomendations

14 Mar 2014 10:02 #1 by Grady
Family members are selling their Lakewood home and moving up here. The have an offer accepted on a new place based on successful home and well inspections. Who should they reach out to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Mar 2014 10:09 #2 by homeagain
A GOOD realtor would have provided that information to their client....are they using a "city"
realtor or someone on the mountain.....THAT answer will save your friend ALOT of grief....most
realtors up here have a pretty extensive list that they can recommend/have done GOOD business
with....I believe Living Water did all of our inspections...GOOD company for water issues. 4 Seasons did our home inspection,but there are MANY good inspectors,and your "mountain"realtor
can give you a list......Hope this helps.... :)

14 Mar 2014 10:14 #3 by Grady

homeagain wrote: A GOOD realtor would have provided that information to their client....are they using a "city"
realtor or someone on the mountain.....THAT answer will save your friend ALOT of grief....most
realtors up here have a pretty extensive list that they can recommend/have done GOOD business
with....I believe Living Water did all of our inspections...GOOD company for water issues. 4 Seasons did our home inspection,but there are MANY good inspectors,and your "mountain"realtor

Thanks

They used a local Realtor, and have her recommendations. Just double checking.

14 Mar 2014 12:38 #4 by Photo-fish
Living Water.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

14 Mar 2014 13:33 #5 by Blazer Bob

Grady wrote:

homeagain wrote: A GOOD realtor would have provided that information to their client....are they using a "city"

Thanks

A word of caution. A bad well report can blow a closing, realtors would not get paid. No offence to all the honest realtors out there but I am very leary of almost any realtor recs for inspection services.

14 Mar 2014 13:47 #6 by homeagain

BlazerBob wrote:

Grady wrote:

Thanks

A word of caution. A bad well report can blow a closing, realtors would not get paid. No offence to all the honest realtors out there but I am very leary of almost any realtor recs for inspection services.

ABSOLUTELY, that is why a GOOD REALTOR would protect your rear and NOT allow the
deal to go thru WITHOUT the seller making the water issue whole or at least adjusting price...
GOOD REALTORS will ALWAYS watch your back....their license is in jeopardy AND their
reputation.

We've sold 7 houses in about 25 years.....had some mediocre and have had some REALLY
good agents...THE best agent is the one that will do the deal as if it was THEIR own transaction...dotting all "i's" and crossing all "t's"...... :)

14 Mar 2014 14:30 #7 by bailey bud
I've used Living Water on a few occasions --- fairly pleased with them.

14 Mar 2014 15:34 #8 by Venturer
Living Water is the only one we use.

Also consider going to the Colorado State Engineer's website and check the information they have on well flow when it was originally put in. A number of people have had to put in multiple replacements for really bad ones and that will show them getting a permit for it as well.

Better to do before even signing a contract.

We have found that it is also a good idea to talk to several of the neighbors in the area. Some areas are pitiful right now when it comes to wells in Conifer and Bailey. Neighbors often have the scoop.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds