Can you help a Disabled Vet - URGENT NEED

01 Apr 2014 09:03 #1 by Momma Bear
There is a disabled veteran who served 6 years in the U.S. Army who served in Desert Storm who earned a Bronze Star. He lives up here in the mountains and needs urgent help with finding a 2 bedroom apartment so he can have custody of his daughter who is a freshman at CHS. This is an urgent need for him to get custody ASAP.

He is currently unemployed but has a job offer to start next week but didn't have the funds to pay for a CDL but we were able to get enough donations on Pinecam to pay for the CDL. He also needs to find a two bedroom house, condo, apartment immediately so his daughter can remain at CHS. WE have found a place but my concern is the cost $1000 a month--we were really looking at the $800 a month range. This is where I need help from our community as he has to be out of his old place and into a new place this weekend in order to get his daughter:

1. Does anyone know of a two bedroom that is available right now in Morrison, Conifer, Pine Junction or Bailey that is around the $800 a month range?

2. We have a Pinecammer who has offered to pay the first months rent but we are in need of donations to help cover the last months rent. Can you help?

3. If you can't help with the donation but want to do something, we will need help with moving him as soon as we acquire a suitable living arrangement for him and his daughter.

If you know of a two bedroom or could help pay towards the last months rent, please call me ASAP at (303) 903-4494 and ask for Bernadette. All monies collected will stay with me and I will pay the landlord directly. If you are unsure who I am and used to be on Pinecam, I am known on there as Colorado Babe. Thank you and have a great day! See below thread for updates on Pinecam.
:Patriot: :Patriot: :Patriot:

http://www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 0&t=185107

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds