Horrible experience at Three Margaritas today!

27 Apr 2014 15:07 #11 by Ashley
You called the police over a measly $10 meal? You couldn't discuss the issue so you have to play the police card? Some how I don't think they will miss you. I don't think any restaurant would miss you.

Sunshine Girl wrote: My meal was fine, but my daughter's was not. She only ate one bite and we asked the owner to take it away because she couldn't eat it. She said just leave it there and don't eat it, which we did. When the check came they charged us for it and both the server and the owner REFUSED to take it off the bill. I have never had any experience close to this before. I had no intention of paying for it. I didn't want to only pay my meal and leave because I knew they would call the police. I called them instead and they came out. When the manager finally came over I happened to be on the phone with dispatch (the owner didn't know I was on the phone with them) and I asked her one more time if she would please remove my daughter's meal from the ticket and she refused again (the dispatch heard this). So, I said fine and that the sheriff was coming. She changed her tune REALLY fast and said she would take my daughter's meal off and then offered to comp. my meal too which I told her wasn't needed. We've eaten there many times with usually good food and service. This wasn't just an "off" experience. The server wasn't very nice (more times out of not she is but it's hit and miss) and this was my first AND LAST experience with the owner. I think she was worried about being out a meal. Now she is out with us for customers for ever. There is a really good 3 Margaritas on Wadsworth that we good to as well and they will get our business, not her! Sadly, this was the worst dining experience I've had in my entire life. Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes. :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2014 11:01 #12 by Sunshine Girl
LOL!!! Oh it's the ever entertaining Ashley again. Lucky me! :woo hoo:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 Apr 2014 17:09 #13 by Mr Peabody
This whole post makes no sense unless you tell us what was wrong with the meal.

28 Apr 2014 17:41 #14 by Sunshine Girl
I'm sorry, I thought I had included that at some point earlier. We had asked the server what ingredients were in the item we were ordering for my child. She stated a few things, but when it came it had other ingredients too. One of these was something she does not/can't eat. I am the first to say (and I have) that I would have handled things differently; however the owners refusal to just take it off the check since she couldn't eat any of it was the thing that made me decide to still visit this chain, but just a different location. Honestly, I love 3 Margaritas and have eaten at this one often without any problems. I have heard that the owner was experiencing a water or plumbling issue that she was dealing with that day so perhaps some of it was chalked up to that. I don't know???

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds