Casa Bonita: Landmark Or Eyesore?

24 Apr 2014 08:44 #11 by Norm
All the grandkids ask to go there every summer when they visit. Already planning a trip for August. From 13 to 3 years old and all love it.

We go ever summer - never found it to be dirty at all. The grandkids love to go through the cave - very clean and well kept. Fun and safe place for kids to be kids.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Apr 2014 09:39 #12 by ComputerBreath
Wonder if some of the other businesses in the JCRS shopping center will close...I'm a huge fan of the ARC there. Colfax has changed a whole lot in the last 10 or so years (maybe longer)...what with the entire intersection of Colfax and Wadsworth--the Wal-Mart and other stores on all four corners of that intersection...the intersection of Colfax and Kipling a little farther west now has a McDonald's where there used to be a home-town restaurant that was there for years (Ramon's right next to Dino's) and a Starbucks across the street.

I do not eat Mexican Food and so I do not go into Casa Bonita, but I'd be sad to see it go.

24 Apr 2014 10:27 #13 by Norm
One of the grandkids got chicken strips - nothing mexican about it and they were very tasty - I did sneak a bite.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds