Hi Everyone! Thanks for having me!

29 Apr 2014 19:33 - 29 Apr 2014 20:16 #1 by Roo
Hi everyone,

I am fairly active on the other site, but thought I would come over here and settle in for a while and hopefully meet some new friends. :) So, as to not be rude and look around before saying hello...I thought I'd drop in let ya know I was here and say howdy! So.....howdy! :)

Oh, my husband and I moved to Bailey from the flatlands about a year ago...and have no intention of ever leaving....we love it here and are so happy to have found a place we truly belong!

*special thanks to the mods (or whomever for fixing my broken login so quickly! I should have asked for help a long time ago...I thought it was just me. ;)

--Roo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2014 20:11 #2 by ScienceChic
Welcome to My Mountain Town and Bailey Roo! So glad you made it over. Sorry about the technical glitch...I think it means you're special! :)

Though I moved up, and back down again, I can never leave - being up high and having a view makes my heart happy. The only thing that could make it better is having the ocean closer, but I'm not too picky!

So where all have you been in Bailey so far? The Aspen Peak Cellars winery is not to be be missed, nor is Kenosha Cafe and Rustic Station! I don't get outdoors enough but we have lots of folks who hike, camp, boat, and fish if that's of interest. If you're looking for something to do, there's always something listed on the Community Calendar and News/Events Forum .

Poke around and don't be shy (most of us don't bite. LOL)! :HappyWave:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Apr 2014 20:14 #3 by homeagain
:HappyWave: Hi there Roo.....WELCOME..we are a rowdy bunch sometimes...BUT, we would not
have it any other way :)

30 Apr 2014 11:24 #4 by JMC
Welcome and am looking forward to your posts

30 Apr 2014 17:09 #5 by LOL
Roo,

Welcome to Bailey and MMT.

If you survived a winter and are still here, looks like you will stay! I've been in Bailey about 12 years and sill love the area.

Enjoy the fresh air, scenery and beautiful summers and fall.
Cheers!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds