Tiny House Nation Premieres in July, One Home in Conifer!

13 Aug 2014 13:56 #11 by ScienceChic
Don't forget this is on tonight at 8pm on A&E's FYI Network (Channel 119 on DISH Network). If you don't have the FYI Channel, it will also be streaming in iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/tiny-house-nation/id889663587 (It does cost $2.99 per episode)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2014 15:38 #12 by swansei
Thanks, you already covered it. Don't forget to watch. Hope it is a good one.

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword...The other is by debt." John Adams 1826.

14 Aug 2014 14:29 #13 by Ashley
Deeply disappointed with Kristen, David and Tiny House Nation if they were involved. Please explain how you were leasing a home and the lease was going to expire when you own the home in Evergreen, got an inheritance and bookoo amt of furniture from the Florida sale. Perhaps I am missing some information? Please set the record straight. A bunch more ambiguities based on Kristen's blog. Seriously you will lie and do anything to sell your books? What happened to the 12 steps? They no longer apply? Please I am done with your adrenalin rush, poor me approach. Get help!

On the plus side, nice to see the wood being recycled, the use of solar and the use of rock to make some of the outdoor areas.

14 Aug 2014 14:36 #14 by ScienceChic
Wow. I'm sorry Ashley, but I'm not sure what any of that has to do with you, and I don't think Kristen is under any obligation to answer to you publicly. It's not like you paid for her home, furnishings, etc, and it's none of your business what her living situation has been. If you'd like to contact her privately and ask, please feel free to do so - her email is listed right on her website, Twitter, and Facebook.

If you missed the show, you can watch it here: www.fyi.tv/shows/tiny-house-nation/video...cky-mountain-mansion

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: zelda

14 Aug 2014 20:09 #15 by Ashley
Wow! When someone comes on tv and says things that aren't true, I have a right and it is my business to ask to have the record set straight. The house they showed in Evergreen is the one they own when they say they have been leasing and the lease will expire. Perhaps there are more circumstances that we aren't aware of?

And it is still my business. I worked double shifts so that other friends could help Kristin and David, so it isn't like I haven't helped contribute to their well being.

If there are circumstances that we aren't aware of please set the record straight. Until then deeply disappointed.

17 Aug 2014 17:30 #16 by Venturer
9 News had a segment this evening on Kristen and David, the fire and their new home.

As if not enough, now they are being audited by the IRS.

20 Aug 2014 20:01 #17 by swansei
Would any of you consider a tiny house? After watching another one on wheels I think not. Only one had a washer. It is good incentive to recycle some stuff though.

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword...The other is by debt." John Adams 1826.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds