New Facebook group for the community: 285 Corridor Cash Mob

15 Jul 2014 10:34 #1 by laurend6
I created a Facebook group called 285 Corridor Cash Mob to help promote the local businesses in the area. A cash mob is a planned outing to a local business, making it almost a party atmosphere, and spending $$, only cash so there are no transaction fees. It is designed to help the local businesses, promote local, independent shops, and be a fun outing in the community! We are planning our first mob now. Please join this group and make it happen. Click Like and click Follow to ensure you get all of the posts and updates from the group. Please tell everyone about it!
www.facebook.com/285corridorcashmob?ref=ts&fref=ts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jul 2014 10:37 #2 by laurend6
www.facebook.com/285corridorcashmob?ref=ts&fref=ts

Hello! I created a Facebook group called 285 Corridor Cash Mob to help promote the local businesses in the area. A cash mob is a planned outing to a local business, making it almost a party atmosphere, and spending $$, only cash so there are no transaction fees. It is designed to help the local businesses, promote local, independent shops, and be a fun outing in the community! We are planning our first mob now. Please join this group and make it happen. Click Like and click Follow to ensure you get all of the posts and updates from the group.

15 Jul 2014 13:25 #3 by JMC
Speaking for the few dinosaurs out here that don't use Facebook, I hope you keep us informed on mmt.
I'd be happy to support your efforts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

15 Jul 2014 13:54 #4 by homeagain
DECIDEDLY not a Face book follower and try NOT be a dinosaur....but,updates here on MMT would be delightful

15 Jul 2014 13:58 #5 by homeagain
PLEASE update here on MMT (for those of us who DON'T use Facebook))....THANKS

15 Jul 2014 14:15 #6 by Ashley
Thanks for updating here. I don't use facebook either.

15 Jul 2014 14:23 #7 by intheaspens
Won't touch Facebook with a ten-foot pole, but I'll participate if you post here.

15 Jul 2014 14:24 #8 by cydl

intheaspens wrote: Won't touch Facebook with a ten-foot pole, but I'll participate if you post here.

ditto

15 Jul 2014 14:54 #9 by laurend6
Hi all! Thanks for replying here and letting me know you don't use Facebook. That's totally fine. I'd appreciate it if you'd tell others about this group, facebook or no, and to reply with some dates that will work for you. Once we have some dates in mind I can contact the local business owners to see what will work for them.

Starting with Look What I Found Boutique as Barb is super supportive of this group. But we don't have to do just one store. We could do a few in that plaza if we get organized.

Thanks!

Lauren

15 Jul 2014 17:09 #10 by pacamom
Are these separate events from the chamber organized events?

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds