Pine Junction Farmers Market

16 Jul 2014 18:48 #1 by coveralls
I have had the pleasure of making homemade, hand kneaded breads for the Farmers Market for 6 weeks now. I wanted to say a BIG THANK you to all of the folks that stop by my booth and the regulars that come in for their daily breads and eggs! I hope to see you all Saturday and Sunday and at my new location. Stayed tuned for this weeks specials...Of course, your favorites will be hot out of the oven for your breakfast feed! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jul 2014 20:15 #2 by mountaindollar
What flavors of breads do you have at the Sunday Market?

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: coveralls

17 Jul 2014 06:17 #3 by pacamom
Where are you at on Saturdays? And where is your new location and what day?
The following user(s) said Thank You: coveralls

20 Jul 2014 05:52 #4 by coveralls
Good Morning! This Sunday I will have the following: Cinnamon Bread and Banana Nut fresh from the oven and baking as I type. I will also have: Italian Basil, Jalapeno Pepper, Onion Garlic, and Sun dried Tomato. Have a wonderful day and I will see you at the market.

20 Jul 2014 05:57 #5 by coveralls
I have several places I go to on Saturdays and am considering other offers for Sundays. I will talk to you at the market today if I make it. Thank you for asking, have a beautiful day!

02 Aug 2014 12:01 #6 by coveralls
Hello folks! Just a quick reminder to not miss the Farmers Market this Sunday, August 10th. There are new vendors and items. The "Bread Lady" will not be there this week due to illness. However; she will return the following Sunday with NEW flavors of breads, sweet and breakfast breads, corn bread, muffins and some of the good old , Pepper Jam, dozens of fresh eggs from free range/cage free organic fed hens and a few more surprises are on the list. (Hint...home baked goods and some cookies and brownie could be in there)We appreciate everyone that comes out and supports us and helps us and the community grow. If you have not yet stopped in, please do. We would welcome you and be grateful to see you. :flag:
The following user(s) said Thank You: JMC

02 Aug 2014 16:07 #7 by ScienceChic
Thanks for the update coveralls!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Aug 2014 11:20 #8 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Pine Junction Farmers Market
I bought some very nice peaches there last weekend.

27 Aug 2014 15:09 #9 by coveralls
Hello folks! I wanted to let you all know that I have had pneumonia and have not been able to make breads for the market. I am on the mend though and expect to be there on Sunday the 6th.I also wanted to let you know that I have been ask to place my breads in the new Pie's BY Baker's in the Aspen Park (Conifer) location next to the book store. I keep it stock fresh daily with all flavors. Currently, There is Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Banana Nut,Zucchini, Jalapeno Cheese, Italian Basil, Garlic Onion and Olive bail. PLease feel free to leave comments or c=suggestions, I am happy to make what ever kind you like. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I donate bread to the schools and to the Shelter in Baily and well as 60% of profits.You are supporting the community and that is priceless. Again, thank you greatly and bless you for your donations. You can call me at 303-816-2566 with any questions, request or comments. I appreciate all communication. I also have free range, organic fed eggs for sale. Just give me a call and we will arrange a pick up place at your convenience. Kim (aka - The Bread Lady) There are fresh jams and speads as well as the Pepper Jam!

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds