American Ninja

16 Jul 2014 22:17 - 16 Jul 2014 22:18 #1 by Blazer Bob
American Ninja was created by Blazer Bob
Never heard of it but this is impressive. Talk about piss and vinegar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jul 2014 22:53 #2 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic American Ninja
That show is good entertainment and it's amazing what some of the contestants are able to do on the courses the program sets up for them. Clearly, only the contestants in the best shape with the right balance of speed, balance, size, and timing are successful. It's almost like they design the courses for combination Gymnast-Ninjas because of some of the skills and techniques it takes to negotiate specific parts of the course.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

17 Jul 2014 10:33 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic American Ninja
My kids love this show! We missed this episode, but I'll be playing the video for them and we'll try to watch when she goes for the big win.

I found myself swaying in my chair, holding my breath, willing her to make it while watching her swing and cross those hazards; it was cool to see her celebrate every challenge she crossed and psyche up for the next one. It takes some serious training to clear those hurdles and I'm glad my kids appreciate it.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Jul 2014 13:47 #4 by ComputerBreath
Replied by ComputerBreath on topic American Ninja
My son and I, too, love this show. And Kacy is fantastically amazing!!! Can't wait to see if either of the other two women that made the wall in the first city shows make it to the mountain!

17 Jul 2014 16:12 #5 by BaconLover
Replied by BaconLover on topic American Ninja
Anybody else find it interesting that they have the men and women compete together? I like it, there aren't too many other sports that do that. Some of the Equestrian sports maybe??

17 Jul 2014 17:15 #6 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic American Ninja
Kacy is bada$$ and a true studette. She has already bested many men and they need to watch her and watch out for her.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

17 Jul 2014 18:13 #7 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic American Ninja
Just WOW!.....the phrase "small, but mighty" comes to mind...her mind over matter determination and
physical preparedness is phenomenal. What a JOY to watch....the human body at it's peak performance.

17 Jul 2014 21:05 #8 by Ashley
Replied by Ashley on topic American Ninja
Amazing to watch. First female to make it this far. All of them quite good.

18 Jul 2014 08:16 #9 by swansei
Replied by swansei on topic American Ninja
Amazing to see the support by her boy/friend Dreschell who was eliminated. Go Kacy!

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword...The other is by debt." John Adams 1826.

19 Jul 2014 19:09 #10 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic American Ninja
'American Ninja Warrior' Finalist Kacy Catanzaro Is Shocked By Fame

gma.yahoo.com/american-ninja-warrior-fin...ews-celebrities.html

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds