Please weigh in on when first cash mob should be

28 Jul 2014 19:32 #1 by laurend6
Look What I Found Boutique is very excited to be our first cash mob. We are definitely going to do it the weekend of Aug 22nd but I need your input. Please vote for one:
Fri 22nd from 5-8pm
Sat 23 from 4-7pm
Or Sunday from 1-4pm
BTW: Sunday they are usually closed but would open up for our party

Please vote by August 2nd at noon. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2014 19:39 #2 by ScienceChic
Friday or Saturday would be my vote!

Thanks for organizing this laurend6, what a great effort for our local businesses!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Jul 2014 19:43 #3 by mountaindollar
This is a great thing you are doing!!!

Wish we were in Conifer as there is nothing like this in Evergreen.

28 Jul 2014 20:23 #4 by ScienceChic
The Conifer Chamber had their first Cash Mob in Evergreen right after the Evergreen Chamber did one last year after all of the flooding that hurt the downtown businesses so badly. Our goal is to do one about every quarter and rotate through Conifer, Bailey, and Evergreen as we have members in all areas and our goal is to support the mountain community - we are all interconnected!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Jul 2014 20:54 #5 by pacamom
I vote for Sunday. Can't make it the other two days.

28 Jul 2014 21:52 #6 by laurend6

30 Jul 2014 17:52 #7 by swansei
Sat or Sun so more can participate.

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword...The other is by debt." John Adams 1826.

01 Aug 2014 10:53 #8 by 285Tourism
Thank you for organizing this - we're excited for our businesses and nonprofits who will benefit and would be glad to help publicize it!

01 Aug 2014 19:26 #9 by Venturer

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds