Anything Christmasy playing at the local theaters?

11 Dec 2014 10:04 #1 by Grady
Have family (Grand kids) coming into town for Christmas. I thought it's be fun if something was playing locally. Going downtown to see The Grinch at the Buell would be quite the expedition I'd rather not do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Dec 2014 10:19 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
The Venue and Studio One Dance are having a show this Saturday:

A Holiday Celebration with Studio One Dance
December 13th at 7:00 pm

The Venue Theatre and Studio One Dance are teaming up for a one night only event. Bring the whole family to see a holiday show filled with song, dance and group carols. We hope to see you there!
www.thevenuetheatre.com/shows---events.html

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

11 Dec 2014 10:23 #3 by Mountain-News-Events
Though not Christmas-y, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe starts tonight at Stagedoor Theatre and runs through Dec 20th:

mymountaintown.com/forum/5-community-new...-the-wardrobe#328417

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds