Just joining Social Media and My Mountain Town, but not new to the area :)

15 Dec 2014 15:54 #1 by nancystaubstatefarm
:cheer:

Hi Everyone! I'm Nancy Staub, State Farm Agent, and my staff and I and are getting on the social media wagon! I have been an Insurance Agent in Conifer since 1987. My staff and I would like to be able to share and help you with any insurance questions you may have. We value the personal relationships that are formed between our office and our customers. Our genuine concern for our clients is reflected in our commitment and service to our mountain communities. We have dedicated ourselves to help people manage the risk of everyday life and recover from the unexpected. We look forward to getting to know more of you through Social Media!

Address: 26881 Main Street, Conifer, CO 80433
Phone: 303-838-2711
www.nancystaub.com/
Office Hours:
Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm
After Hours by Appointment
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2014 16:02 #2 by ScienceChic
Welcome to My Mountain Town Nancy Staub & Staff, it's great to have you here! I've heard nothing but great things about your office and I'm sure our members would appreciate any information you would like to share. Our Free Classifieds is a great forum to use: mymountaintown.com/forum/9-mountain-classifieds to let everyone know all about you, what you have to offer, and why this community is important to you!

If you have any questions about using the site, please check our FAQ Forum here: mymountaintown.com/forum/my-mountain-town-faq-forum or just ask - we have many members who aren't shy and will pipe right up! B) You are also welcome to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call 720-608-0285 anytime and we'd be glad to help out.

Thanks for joining!
-Sharon

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: nancystaubstatefarm

15 Dec 2014 16:07 #3 by homeagain
My State Farm agent, an OLD TIMER, might announce retirement at any time...when he does, I will most certainly call you....would be nice to have someone on the mountain. He has taken GREAT care of us,but you never know when someone decides to "start a new life".... :caribouxmas :snowflake:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

17 Dec 2014 16:27 #4 by nancystaubstatefarm

Address: 26881 Main Street, Conifer, CO 80433
Phone: 303-838-2711
www.nancystaub.com/
Office Hours:
Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm
After Hours by Appointment

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds