Fishing Guide and...that is new to this site.

21 Jan 2015 20:14 #11 by Colorado Trout Guide
thanks for the heads up on the ScienceChic, I could probably come up with a story or 2 as well :) I do not do any fly fishing. I pretty much go in my boat trolling at a lot of the mountain lakes. I am getting lazier in my older age and am spoiled with fishing from a boat. plus the scenery always changes and can enjoy the mountains if fishing is slow.

Colorado Trout Guide

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2015 21:09 #12 by mountaindollar
You sound like us, got tired of dealing with trying to get a camping spot so we got a good deal on the place at the lake and we can take the dogs and have a yard so that is a bonus.

We had always fished from the bank until now so we are learning as we go.

Is there a place for me to go to look at your fishing tours?

21 Jan 2015 21:36 #13 by ScienceChic
LOL! No fishing stories, but I can regale you with tales of debacleserrr, trips to wine country. :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Jan 2015 01:25 #14 by Colorado Trout Guide
Are you right on Evergreen Lake? If so sounds awesome :) my fishing website is www.coloradotroutguide.com/ You can see past fishing trips that people have been on and what we have caught. I take it you also own Mountain Dollar? My wife spends a lot of time there :)

Colorado Trout Guide

22 Jan 2015 06:58 #15 by RenegadeCJ

trout guide wrote: Thanks ScienceChic, I will work on some fishing pointers to add to the outdoor forum. I am guessing you knew Sgt. Renfro from your thin blue line? We were able to attend his funeral and was one of the most incredible and emotional services I have ever been.
So back to fishing, Evergreen Lake is a good place to go especially after they stock it, great place to catch a bunch of trout.

I've been wanting to get my daughter out to Evergreen...gotta get the itch by some easy catches. What do you use at Evergreen?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

22 Jan 2015 08:28 #16 by mountaindollar

trout guide wrote: Are you right on Evergreen Lake? If so sounds awesome :) my fishing website is www.coloradotroutguide.com/ You can see past fishing trips that people have been on and what we have caught. I take it you also own Mountain Dollar? My wife spends a lot of time there :)

Glad she likes the store, will take a look at the website.

22 Jan 2015 09:19 #17 by Colorado Trout Guide
RenegadeCJ, I use the Tasmanian Devil Lure for all my fishing holes. It is by far the best lure out there. You can see all the different colors and what they look like on one of my websites, www.larsonsluckylures.com

Colorado Trout Guide

01 Apr 2017 06:33 #18 by markroberts

mountaindollar wrote: I am sure many people might be interested.

I agree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds