Fishing Guide and...that is new to this site.

21 Jan 2015 10:09 - 21 Jan 2015 18:13 #1 by Colorado Trout Guide
I think this is a great site for the mtn. folks. Have lived here for 31 years. I have a few hats I wear one being a fishing guide, :icefishing: also an online fishing store, snow plow :snowplow: and construction company.
www.larsonsluckylures.com/

Colorado Trout Guide

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2015 11:01 #2 by mountaindollar
Welcome can you put a link to you online store I am sure many people might be interested.

Thanks

21 Jan 2015 18:13 #3 by Colorado Trout Guide
Thank you, added it on my post.

Colorado Trout Guide

21 Jan 2015 18:51 #4 by mountaindollar
Cool thanks any you can recommend for Walleye?

We are new to fishing for them at Lake McConaughy off our boat.

21 Jan 2015 19:18 #5 by ScienceChic
Welcome trout guide, it's so very nice to have you here! Please feel free to share fishing tips, product expertise, etc in our Outdoor & Colorado Life forum , or use our Free Business Classifieds every 3 days - we have several members, and probably many more guests who love fishing!

You have a listing in our Online Business Directory now too - you can see your page here .

This is me and my girl fishing for blue gill the last time we went back to my hometown, Cincinnati. We need to do more of this, we all had a lot of fun!

Thanks for joining us!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

21 Jan 2015 19:26 #6 by Colorado Trout Guide
Good evening to you :) All my fishing is cold water focusing on different species of trout. The tasmanian devil lure that I use is something that works on all species. When someone does a charter with me I actually guarantee they will catch fish or they pay me nothing all due to those lures. For Walleye those would work in probably a silver or gold color. I can ask a friend that fishes that lake and see what color pattern he uses.

Colorado Trout Guide

21 Jan 2015 19:33 #7 by Colorado Trout Guide
Thanks ScienceChic, I will work on some fishing pointers to add to the outdoor forum. I am guessing you knew Sgt. Renfro from your thin blue line? We were able to attend his funeral and was one of the most incredible and emotional services I have ever been.
So back to fishing, Evergreen Lake is a good place to go especially after they stock it, great place to catch a bunch of trout.

Colorado Trout Guide

21 Jan 2015 19:51 #8 by ScienceChic
I only knew of him, I was never fortunate enough to meet him in person. I am friends with others who were friends of his though, and my heart is heavy for them so I have this up in his honor. I watched the services on the streaming news feed and bawled my eyes out at home, Jim Myers did a beautiful job conducting the service and those who spoke were so moving. I don't think I could do that at anyone's funeral whom I loved and lost, I'm usually an emotional wreck.

I look forward to your pointers (and hopefully pictures too!). Trout is one of my favorites to eat, but I'm guessing you catch and release for your guided trips?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Jan 2015 19:57 #9 by Colorado Trout Guide
Jim Meyers is a great friend of ours, He did an awesome job. The charters I do, I leave it up to the clients if they want to keep there limit or release them. I love fishing but don't eat trout so for me its catch and release, unless I get a salmon or will keep a laker or 2, those are delicious. I do not do ice fishing so once the boating season starts will be glad to let everyone know the hot spots and share the photos. I usually keep photos on the colorado trout guide website and sometimes will post the lure of choice. If you follow me on facebook, there I tell everything :)

Colorado Trout Guide

21 Jan 2015 20:11 - 21 Jan 2015 20:11 #10 by mountaindollar

trout guide wrote: Good evening to you :) All my fishing is cold water focusing on different species of trout. The tasmanian devil lure that I use is something that works on all species. When someone does a charter with me I actually guarantee they will catch fish or they pay me nothing all due to those lures. For Walleye those would work in probably a silver or gold color. I can ask a friend that fishes that lake and see what color pattern he uses.

That would be great we fish here also but not as much anymore since we bought the place at the lake.

Do you do any fly fishing? Hubby has a new pole but has never done fly fishing maybe that would be a good gift for his B-Day.

Watch out ScienceChic will probably tell you a bunch of fish stories. :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds