Saving Daylight or Just Messing With Peoples Circadian Rhythms?

07 Mar 2015 23:24 #1 by otisptoadwater
Never mind the reference to November at the end, it's all relevant...

I'm not a fan of Daylight Saving Time, the world needs to evolve and operate on ZULU time! Regardless of what I think, if you have the old timey kinds of clocks in your home don't forget to reset them an hour forward Sunday at 0200 (because it somehow becomes 0300 for now real reason other that the Gubment says so..).

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Mar 2015 09:50 - 09 Mar 2015 09:51 #2 by PrintSmith
So if we are using Zulu, is it 3:50 a.m. right now or 2:50 a.m.?

For clarification purposes, the post is made at either 9:50 a.m. MDT or 8:50 a.m. MST and, if the Brits do the whole daylight savings time too, is Zulu Z plus one right now?

09 Mar 2015 19:40 #3 by otisptoadwater
Daylight saving time? We don't need no stinkin daylight saving time! Here's some 'splain'n from some meteorological type peoples:

:happysnow: :snowplow:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

09 Mar 2015 19:49 #4 by HEARTLESS
I'd rather be on MST or MDT year round no changing back and forth. If an hour later daylight is desired, MDT all the time.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds