Missing Evergreen High School Student Paige Dye

16 Mar 2015 08:32 #1 by MountainTownAlerts
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Mar 2015 09:56 #2 by MyMountainTown
Here's a better photo of her:

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

16 Mar 2015 13:51 - 16 Mar 2015 13:52 #3 by ScienceChic
From the cross-post on Pinecam :

Is her boyfriend missing too? I always fear trafficking, but I heard from another mom her BF was gone too. I'd check Maxwell Falls or Reynolds. Best wishes, parents worst nightmare.

Edit to add: Larry at Lissie's Mountain Market said she used to come in regularly and he hasn't seen her in a while.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Mar 2015 13:58 #4 by mountaindollar
She has also been at Mountain Dollar.

If the family would like to post a flyer in the window please have them bring it by.

16 Mar 2015 14:32 #5 by ScienceChic
Thank you Mountain Dollar!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Mar 2015 11:26 #6 by mountaindollar
We got a call at the store Paige has been found thank to everyone who got the word out!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

23 Mar 2015 17:22 #7 by PrintSmith
Outstanding! Wonderful news to hear she has been found. Thanks for the update.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds