Thank you Sharon!!!!!!!!

11 Apr 2015 08:06 #1 by mountaindollar
Please read my post in my other post!!!

I really love you girl!!!

mymountaintown.com/forum/13-member-class...1-estate-sale#333770

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2015 10:08 #2 by ScienceChic
Awww, thanks - Love you too MD!

Look, I'm not normally one to discuss the competition because how they choose to run their site is their business and in the end, better customer service will always win. That being said, I'm very disappointed in their choice here and I am compelled to state that outright - you ARE a community member, have been very active on PC and supportive of TSAC, and this estate sale was for YOUR family (and even if it hadn't been, it was posted by YOU, a community member - where it was located shouldn't have mattered a hill of beans) - they've done you a terrible disservice. We not only encourage such posts, but we share them to our Twitter account with almost 1,500 Followers for even MORE visibility to help you out as much as we can. We also don't delete threads, lock threads, or ban members and silence public discussion that the community wishes to have.

Sadly this isn't the first such occasion I've heard of something like this happening; it's been a chronic problem. To all of you who continue to participate there I can only ask: why do you continue to post on, and thereby support, a site that treats its members so callously? If a plumber who came to your house to fix a problem did something that you had a problem with, then ridiculed and dismissed you when you called to address the issue, would you call them the next time you had a plumbing problem? Or would you call a new plumber and, if they did a better job, stick with them from there on out as long as they kept doing a good job?

By posting there, or anywhere really, you must understand that you are endorsing their policies and procedures and tacitly approving of how they treat their members, and their community. Posting on their site gives them content and traffic, that is your value to them. Take a stand and say no more - stop giving them your business - give it to someone else who truly does appreciate and support you, and provides far more value and service for you. You have the power to make whatever site you prefer the most active and valuable to the rest of the community - take advantage of that!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Apr 2015 20:26 #3 by BuyersAgent
Well Sharon, being the Inclusive as opposed to the Exclusive type? I totally applaud ya, and thanks.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

12 Apr 2015 08:42 #4 by mountaindollar
Well, the sale was a success and met some new people that saw the ad on MMT.

Sharon, you are a class act and I can not thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds