Heads Up If You Are Driving To Evergreen

13 Apr 2015 12:07 #1 by mountaindollar
If you are headed to Evergreen for an appointment it is taking about 15 minutes to get through the detour at 73 & 74.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2015 09:28 #2 by Photo-fish
Monday, April 13, 2015 7:17 PM
EMERGANCY CLOSURE FOR HWY 74. Due to unforeseen soil conditions Hwy 74 will remain closed 24 hours a day until the situation is resolved. It is our hope Hwy 74 will open back up this Friday. We will keep you informed on our progress.
Goodland Construction, Inc.

:???

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

14 Apr 2015 09:42 #3 by MountainTownAlerts
I heard it was terrible at rush-hour yesterday trying to get through Evergreen. Erg.

How's it going at the Lake PF?!

With the accident on 285 this morning, traffic is backed up to Marshdale on 73. :ohmy:

14 Apr 2015 10:42 #4 by Nobody that matters
Let's see. Highway next to a creek, built on backfill, and they just dug out a bunch of the backfill to put in a path.

What could possibly go wrong? :)

I'm sure they'll get it stabilized soon. In the mean time I'll plan for a 45 minute drive from just north of the stoplight to get my kid at Wilmot.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

14 Apr 2015 10:50 #5 by MountainTownAlerts

14 Apr 2015 12:29 #6 by Photo-fish
Yesterday, my detour time from Safeway in Evergreen to the Library on Hwy 73 was only about 16 minutes at around 4:45 PM.

Real easy detour the opposite way this morning at about 7:30.

As of now it looks to be running smooth but it's time for the high school kids to start lunch and then the after school rush soon after.

I'm sure the accident on 285 this morning was a big factor as well.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

14 Apr 2015 13:01 #7 by mountaindollar
Drive was bad this morning it took me almost an hour and 10 minutes longer than normal.

I think they need to realize there are more people coming into Evergreen as they were only letting about 6 cars turn at a time onto Meadow you would think that another Jeffco cop would have call the one there standing around and say hey traffic is backed up to the round about on 73 let more people through.

JMO

15 Apr 2015 09:37 #8 by mountaindollar
Today was a much better drive only an extra few minutes!!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds