Why Can't We Get These in 'Merica?

13 Apr 2015 21:10 #1 by otisptoadwater

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAUQjBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.huffpost.com%2Fgen%2F644333%2Fthumbs%2Fo-PIZZA-VENDING-MACHINE-570.jpg%3F4&ei=kYMsVaWVG8iigwSckISIAQ&psig=AFQjCNH9wkINyqWw0tmQRggkbY1Q3qkZCg&ust=1429067025529245

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Apr 2015 21:19 #2 by Blazer Bob
In "A" school we had beer machines in the barracks.

13 Apr 2015 21:32 #3 by otisptoadwater
A long long time ago at NTTC Corry Station there was a beer machine in the bowling alley. It was open on Sundays but not the E-club so a lot of CT's would hang out at the bowling alley but not bowl.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

15 Apr 2015 12:31 #4 by ComputerBreath
The only flying unit I was assigned to had one in the "rest room"...where the aircrew rested and relaxed when they were not planning or flying...for about a week, then our squadron commander made them take it out!

In Germany at one unit, the canteens were filled with vodka...and the commander made mandatory "drink breaks" when they were playing war games.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds