My Mountain Town Happy Hour April 26 at Cactus Jack's, 2-5p

15 Apr 2015 12:42 - 22 Apr 2015 11:59 #1 by ScienceChic
Hey Everyone!

It's been far too long since we've gotten together, shared a beer, and had some fun conversation in person. Who's up for Happy Hours (because you can't B) contain it to just one)??

April 26th, Cactus Jack's Saloon & Grill, 2-5pm. Show up whenever, leave whenever, bring a guest if you'd like, tell us who you are or be mysterious and make us guess (no complaints if we think you're VL. LOL), no pressure-just hanging out. Stay for dinner if you like and support local!

Anyone who shows up will find out some fantastic news that we're not allowed to share publicly just yet. How's that for a teaser? :coolwink:

Hope to see you, and meet some new faces!
-Sharon

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Apr 2015 10:08 #2 by CC
Would love to come but will be at the Mountain area home and garden show

22 Apr 2015 12:21 - 22 Apr 2015 12:23 #3 by ScienceChic
In light of the impact that the road closure and detour has had on the businesses in and around downtown Evergreen, we are changing the location for this Happy Hour to Cactus Jack's Saloon & Grill! It's at the junction of 73 & 74, address is 4651 Co Rd 73, Evergreen, CO 80439. There's a small parking lot there, or you can find space on the street and stroll on up. They've got fabulous burgers and a plethora of drinks - come join us and help support those who have been hurt the past couple of weeks with the unforeseen extended closure (some places have had a 50% drop in business, and even restaurants have been closing at 5pm if they don't have any customers in because they've learned that no one will come in after that so long as the detour is in place).

evergreenlivemusic.com/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Apr 2015 16:48 #4 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 Apr 2015 09:23 #5 by ScienceChic
I know the weather is icky, but that's exactly why Happy Hour is still on - we aren't going to let a little rain/snow keep us from supporting local! B) I hope y'all will join me for a little while later today!

26 Apr 2015 14:22 #6 by ScienceChic
It's snowing quite prettily outside, and it's packed inside!

Attachments:

26 Apr 2015 17:24 #7 by BeachCruiser
I wish we could have made it. Final push on packing up our house this weekend. We close on our new house on Tuesday and move in everything on Wednesday.

Looking forward to meeting you all at the next happy hour get together!

26 Apr 2015 20:58 #8 by otisptoadwater
What, no evidence photos?! I was there in spirit... I hope everyone got there and back home safely!

:snowsand:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds