An important message about bullying from a former Platte Canyon student

28 Apr 2015 12:11 - 04 May 2015 11:01 #1 by ScienceChic
I am sharing an important message by request that was messaged to me. Posting in full as it was written and removing names per later request:

My Name is ****** ****** i was bullied,teased and pushed around by my class mates and teachers in the Platte Canyon school district.. I moved to Bailey Colorado in 1998 in 2000 i was bullied i told people and nothing was done to put a stop to this.. Today i wanna put a stop to Bullying from reading on pinecam that bullying is a major problem and something needs to be done.

Please help me by putting a stop to this i started a page here on facebook encouraging people to stop bullying and violence around the world before it gets out of hand
www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Stop-Bullyin...orld/380458902025083

This member has been very active and helpful posting on our Facebook page. Please consider his words and his Facebook page if anything like this has ever happened to you or someone you love. Bullying is a very real, and very serious, problem that affects every socioeconomic class and knows no boundaries of ethnicity, gender, occupation, or location. Thank you for your time reading and consideration.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds